43

Layla

"I heard that Jay is now awake." I said to Heeseung who is now cooking for dinner.

"Oh..yeah..Niki told me about that.."Heeseung said like he didn't mind.

"Why don't you go there..and Talk to Jay..cause I also heard that Jay didn't remember you." I said.

"I don't want to." Heeseung said.

"Why? you're his best best friend." I said.

"No...I think...staying away from him is good enough to not hurt him." Heeseung said and pour the finished dish that he cooked.

"Oh..... that's the reason?are you okey that Jay might don't recognized you if you two..see eachother?" I asked.

"You know Layla..Honey...I don't want to be part of his hatred again..this is good enough like what I said." Heeseung said and walk towards me.

"So you're okey with that?after all this years..you will just avoid him?" I asked.

"Yeah...because when I come bcak to him..not one person might be hurt..two.." Heeseung said and said on the other chair beside me.

"Who's the other person?" I asked.

"Jungwon." Heeseung said.

Jungwon?

"The one you said that in love with Jay?" I asked.

"Bulls eye!"Heeseung said and smile.

"W-Wait! That's not like that...what if Jay will remember you?" I asked.

What is he thinking?!he is like pushing away his friend.

"No..he won't be like that." Heeseung said.

"If that's what you think.." I said.

"Why are you into that problem? You don't have to think about that."Heeseung asked.

"I'm just...you know.. worried about you..I don't want you to involve to something again." I said.

"Uwu~~Come here.." Heeseung said and hugged me tightly.

I don't know why he is so happy everyday but I think he have something problem inside him.

____

Niki

"Hyung?!you don't really remember that scene with Jungwon?!" I asked as we enter the house.

"No..why did you follow me there anyways?" Hyung asked.

"Because... you're taking so long.." I said.

"Oh..okey.." Hyung said.

Hyung is still the same but he didn't remember Heeseung and Jungwon..I don't know how but the Doctor said that it's normal..since it's a long year that he slept.

Also I heard from Sunoo that Jungwon is struggling how to gain attention for Jay Hyung.

I think I should help them again, since Jay hyung didn't remember that Jungwon likes him..I'm the one who told him that...so I think I should said it again.

Uncle Yoongi(-__-)

Uncle!!!!