20

Jungwon

After that day Jay is ignoring me like about two weeks and I don't know why..Or I'm the one who is ignoring?

"Do you think you can win Jay just like that?by just staring at him from a far?!" Sunoo said.

"What do you think I will do then?! Dance in front of him?talk to him?"I asked.

"Oh! You you should do that!" Sunoo said.

"I can't." I said.

"You're the one who said that you will chase Jay right? And now look at you!" Sunoo said.

He is lecturing me like that everyday..when we arrived from the school.

"I will try tomorrow.." I just bow my head to avoid his flaring eyes.

"You know Jungwon..I can't with you..look at Niki and I! We are now legal..so you should move your butt right now." Sunoo said.

"Yeah you're lucky because you found Niki..and Me..I just found an old boy.." I said.

"What old boy?" Sunoo asked.

"Old boy..Jay?" I said.

"W-What?" Sunoo asked.

Is he dumb or He didn't get it?

"Like..Jay is two years older than me..and Niki and You are just in the same age." I explain.

"Wow..you didny believe in age doesn't matter then?" Sunoo said and put his hands into his waist.

"Why are you looking like that?you look like granny?" I laughed.

"Hey! don't laugh at me!..you know that age really matters..but when you enter the universe of love..it's not essential."Sunoo said.

"What will Dad and Mom said if they will find out that..I fell for an old boy?" I asked worried.

"Hey!! that's not the problem here...the problem if you can win Jay.." Sunoo said.

I'm not really confident about winning Jay tho.

"I will try tomorrow.." I just said

Sunoo give me a big sigh and leave me aline here in the room.

____

Jay

"Tomorrow is Saturday..no class so Me and your Aunt Seokjin is planniy to have a family party..since Sunoo and Niki are now official." Mom said.

"Mom..I don't want to go.." I said.

"Why?" Mom asked and lift his brow.

"I don't think it's fun." I said.

"No!! It's fun! We are going to a Zoo." Mom said.

"Mom!I don't like animals!" I said.

"Hey.. don't be so exaggerated! And I know you're just bitter about Niki's relationship.." Mom said.

"Ewww! Mom..I have high standards okey!.." I said.

"Wow! So you're saying that Sunoo is.." Mom said.

"Yeah..right.." I just said.

"You know you can't really appreciate people's beauty!" Mom said and pinch my cheeks.