39

Before they go home

Jay

"Heeseung..did you know that Jungwon likes me?"I said to Heeseung who is sitting with me in one couch here in arcade.

The arcade is like a house, so they have this things.

"Woh!Really?!That's good!" Heeseung smiled.

Why?why is he happy?!.

"Hey..why are you happy?" I asked yo him with confused face.

"Because... Someone likes you?and you can now stop liking me." Heeseung said and chuckled.

What?! Is he serious?!

"Are you sure about that?like..I still like you...I won't find anyone..I'm just into you." I said to him.

"Look..Jay..you shouldn't do that to your self...I'm not into you right?You know I only see you as my best friend."Heeseung said.

His words cut my heart into half.

"But I still like you..how would I stop? When you smile you make my world shaken..when you laughed you make my heart beat so fast..when you stare at me..your making my brain blank...how can I stop liking you if you and I are seeing eachother like everyday?" I said.

"I don't know Jay...but I think you need to stop now." Heeseung said.

"You want me to stop after how many years I pour all my life to you?this is the first time you said to me to stop!" I angrily said.

"Jay!Calm down..we are not kids now!are you still not into your mind?!"Heeseung scold me.

"B-But..Heeseung I like you.." I said.

"No..Jay... don't.." Heeseung said and glare at me.

He is not him anymore...he is not like the Heeseung I know for how many years.

I think has a problem...I should understand him.

"Guys! I saw something in twitter..that Malta has a lighthouse..I want to ho there." Jake announced.

They didn't saw us because we are in the other room.

Heeseung walked outside and I saw the others playing.

Niki quickly walk inside and sat beside me.

"Whta happened hyung? Heeseung Hyung looks so pissed." Niki asked.

"I tried to confess again..but still rejected." I said.

"Hyung..is the word 'give up' is not inside your vocabulary?!like hyung?!you confess to him one hundred times now..please give your self a break and move on." Niki said.

"I can't.." I said.

"You can.." Niki said.

"I just can't Niki.." I said.

"You said..you just like him right?" Niki asked.

"Yeah..I like him." I said.

"But I never heard you said that you love him." Niki said.

.

.

.

.

.

It's the same right.

"Hyung!it's been a long year that you keep on saying that you like him...you don't love him so stop." Niki said.