26

Jungwon

"Are you not really gonna change your clothes first?" I asked Jay who is taking off his coat leaving the sweater on and wore the apron

He look so cool.

"Why?I'm okey..and I have 5 pair of uniform." Jay said.

"Uhm..O-Okey.." I said and watch him.

"You can sit on the chair if you want to learn alot from me." Jay said.

So proud of himself.

"O-Okey." I just said.

I slowly walk to the chair and sat.

"Okey.. where's the fridge?" He asked.

"Oh!it's there!" I said and point.

"Oh yeah it looks like one." Jay said.

Is he acting silly? Like to make me happy?

He walk towards the fridge and open it.

"Wow!I did never expect this." Jay said while amazed after seeing what's inside.

The frigde is always full and fresh because Mom Jin always do grocery like 2times a week also Dad Namjoon have a garden in the back of the house so vegetables are so fresh like everyday.

"I know.." I said.

"You know I'm loving this fridge." Jay said while staring at the products and veggies inside.

What about me?jwk.

"Okey...can you start cooking now?It's 6..and we need to cooked that quickly..Mom Jin and Dad Namjoon will arrived soon...like 7:30." I said to him.

"Okey..sorry I'm just amazed..about the fridge." He said.

"It's fine.." I said.

"Our fridge is not like this..like we only only do grocery once a week." Jay said while picking something inside the fridge.

I didn't respond and just watch him taking anyting from the fridge.

"So..what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Uh..I'm cooking Curry." He said and carry the ingredients in front of me cause the faucet is in front of me.

"Oh..I can help you by peeling this carrot and potatoes.." I said.

"Oh..sure.. your so kind." He said and smile.

Meltinggg

"I-I'm not really that kind.." I said.

"Yeah...I forgot.." he said.

Okey- like-....hmm.

"So...here.."He said as he pass me the carrot and potatoes one by one.

While he is doing that..I walk towards the cabinet and find the peeler, after I found the peeler I get back to the chair and sit.

"Here..you need this.." he said and give me a bowl.

"Thanks.." I thanked and start peeling.

After a minute someone arrived.

"Jay?what are you doing here?" Sunoo asked as he saw Jay stirring something.

"Oh..Sunoo..from now on..I'm the one who'll cook you dinner." Jay said and smile.

Sunoo froze and give me an eyes.

I stare at him back and give a 😏 face.

And he respond with 😌face.

"Okey..I'll just change first." Sunoo said and slowly walk to leave the kitchen while smiling.