42

Jungwon

A month later, Jay woke up and he can still remember the people who is close with him except Me and Heeseung.

"Are you okey?" Sunoo asked.

I'm now back at the house, feeling nothing.

How can he don't remember me?!

"No." I said to Sunoo.

"It's okey...the Doctor said Jay can regain his other memories when time passed." Sunoo said.

"I know..I was there...." I said and stretch my hair.

"Then.. what's the matter?" Sunoo asked.

"I-I just can't believe it!..I don't want to start again!" I said.

"Hey..all you need is to gain his trust again.." Sunoo said.

"Gain again?!you know what happened before I gain his trust right?!" I asked.

"Yeah...but you don't have a choice." Sunoo said.

No choice!I hate it!

"This life sucks!" I said and fall to the bed.

"Don't worry it's will be okey soon..just go with the flow...problems was made to be solved." Sunoo said and sat beside me.

"Nah..and the problem is a mathematical problem..it's so hard." I complain.

"Yeah..like a mathematical problem ypu need to follow the steps and you need a formula." Sunoo said and lift me up.

"That's deep...I don't want to think again." I said and Sunoo start massaging my back.

"Did you still remember way in Malta..Jay Hyung massage you? On the head." Sunoo chuckled.

"Yeah..why?" I asked.

"What's the feeling?can you still remeber his touch?" Sunoo asked.

"I can't." I lied.

I can still remeber that unrecognisable feeling that can make you happy by just touching.

"Oh..really?how about the feeling while you two are in one bed?" Sunoo asked.

"I cannot remeber it." I lied.

I can still remember his face when sleeping...I can still remember the feeling when he accidentally touch my body...I can still remember the feeling when we are just alone in one space that we two are sharing...and I miss those so bad.

Sunoo stops and walk to go in front of me.

"Then why are your tears are falling, if you can't remember those?" Sunoo smirk and smile.

T-Tears?

I quickly touch my eyes and I feel the hot tears flowing to my face.

"I....I'm gonna buy some.... groceries.." I said and quickly run.

"IT'S ALREADY 12 AM!!!" Sunoo shouted when I was about to close the door.

I want to buy groceries!

"I'LL BE BACK!!"I shouted back while wiping my tears.

I leave the house and just sit on the other side of our gate.

"Where can I buy groceries in 12 am?!!"I cried.

All I want is to release my sadness...

I hugged my knees and cry.

Why I can't control my life! Problems are always coming!I want to make my own story without any problems! They said.. you're the one who can control your life..but they are wrong...Your emotion does.