49

Ningkai

I open the door and smell the breeze.

Our dorm was near at the public beach, you can sea the ocean here.

The ocean is not lonely tonight...it's second time that I saw two person in the beach at this time.

They look happy.

They are hugging eachother while they are soaking their body in the sea.

"I envy them." I whispered to my self.

As I stare at them...I realized something.

They looks like Jay and Jungwon...

HAHAHAH what am I thinking?Jay is in Japan and Jungwon is in Niki's place!

"Hm..I think they look like that if they will end up eachother..." I said.

I get inside and do a plan for tomorrow of how can I make Jungwon happy after school.

I want to hear him say I love you back.

____

Sunoo

"Where's Jungwon?" Mom Seokjin asked as he saw me entering the entrance door.

He is facing his laptop while sipping his coffee.

"Uh...U-Uh...he...is with Jay." I said.

"Oh?really?!did Jay remember him already?!" Mom asked.

"I think yes...cause whilel we are talking about Jungwon, Jay suddenly tear up." I said.

"Why would he tear up?" Mom Seokjin asked.

"I think this is the right time to tell you this Mom." I said.

"What?take a sit.." he said and tap the cahir beside me indicating that I should sit there.

"Jungwon is inlove with Jay since he first saw Jay Hyung, but he hate Jay Hyung because of his idiot attitude, Jungwon always kick Jay when Jungwon lose his temper but Jay hyung didn't hit back..
Remember this last past year Mom?when you ask me where's Jungwon?because you didn't see him that much? He was in the hospital with Jay Hyung...gruarding Jay Hyung everynight." I confess.

"W-What?!why didn't you tell me about that ?! I will I allow Jungwon for that!!you don't need to lie to me." Mom Seokjin said.

"Sorry Mom." I said and lower my head.

"So? Did Jay and Jungwon is doing good that time?" Mom asked.

"Honestly..Mom No...Jungwon is crying everynight, that leads him through depression and also that time when we have a trip to Malta he committed suicide but Jay Hyung caught him and save him at the same time." I said.

"Yah!!You don't have to hide me that kind of situation!!" Mom Seokjin said.

"I-I know but Jungwon said that keep that a secret." I said.

Mom cupped my face and wipe my tears..

Tears?I'm tearing up?

"Okey from now on..don't keep a secret!open it with us, I will help you if there is a problem." Mom Seokjin said and hugged me.

"I..I will Mom." I said and hugged him back.

"I really feel a useless Mom to you guys...just remember that I'm your new mother..and I won't leave you like what your true Mother does and I will hear you out with your problems." Mom Seokjin said.