Chapter two - School isn't perfect.

Erens P.o.v:

I ran up to the gates of hell stumbling a bit, while still holding my right cheek. Wait did I day hell? Whoops. I meant school, but I prefer hell. Anyway, I was catching my breath when I heard loud footsteps coming from my right. About three or four pairs, and I knew who they belonged to.

"Oi fag, you ready for another round?" That was Petra, the schools main bully, people aren't scared of her but if you're the one being targeted then you would know how I feel.

"Can y-you just leave me. . .alone f-for just one day." I was catching my breath. And if you didn't realise, that was a rhetorical question, of course, I was hoping they would agree, but seems like these twats wanted to show off.

"Nope, you deserve all of this because no one wants you in this world, you're a nobody!" I have no idea where this came from, but that hurt like a bitch. But the funny thing is, is that it was the truth.

Three of them came in front of me, one behind. Eld kicked the back of my leg, causing me to fall forward and place the palm of my hands on the concrete to stop myself from hitting my head.
He then grabbed both of my arms, which were helping me stay up, and pulled me backwards so he could hold them tighter.

Petra then kicked me in my stomach, causing blood to come trickling out of my mouth. She proceeded to do this to my face, stomach, even my thingy down there. While doing this, she yelled,
"You're a little fag, no one cares if you die, you're a weakling and can never stand up for yourself! Just look at you, sitting here. Not doing anything. Worthless piece of shit!"

I felt a tear run down my face. She's right. She's always right. I can never stand up for myself. But that isn't important, I'm just wondering how the fuck no one is noticing this or even hearing this. She's do giving loud, I'm pretty sure the entire word could he-

"Oi! Cock heads, what the absolute fuck do you think you're doing?" I heard a stern and deep voice yell from my right.

Suddenly, the kicking and shouting stopped. I was confused. It was probably just a teacher, or just a random person waking on the street. So when I looked up, I saw Petra, Gunther and Olou staring to their left, so I followed their gaze and saw a man, looked to be around the same age as me, even though he looked to be about 5'5 or so.

His dark raven hair shined in the little sun that was peeking over the clouds, he had an undercut and he could rock it, his steel, grey eyes focused on me for a second, before turning back to Petra and slowly walking towards her. "I said. What do you Shit heads think you're doing to....." He looked at me questionably, probably trying to communicate with me.

"Ere-" I tried obviously saying my name, but I guess Petra wanted to be a little flirty today.

"Fag. Thats his name, whats yours." She interrupted in a sweet tone. Oh pleasee don't tell me she's trying to flirt. It never even ends well on her dates.

"Levi Ackerman, now back off of him or there will be a problem, I'm not afraid to hit a girl." Levi, thats a nice name.

"Maybe-" She paused for a second or two. "-Only if you go out with me after school at 5:00 at the cafe near here." Petra smirked. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Fine! Just move!" Levi walked up to me after Petra walked off with her group, laughing like hyenas.

"You okay- whats your name?" He held out his hand to me waiting for me to pick it up, but I'm in a weak state, so I couldn't.

"Eren. Eren Jaeger, sorry but can you please help me up I can barely move my arms." I laughed awkwardly and showed a tiny smile.

"Sure, no problem." He helped me up, putting an arm around my shoulder and I put one round his waist to support me. It went silent for a few seconds after that, before he asked a question, probably trying to hide the awkwardness.