Chapter eleven - What just happened.

Third P.o.v:

It's been a week since Erens health has became more appealing to Levi, and it's also been a week since they did the thing. He doesn't know what happened to his father, since he didn't get the chance to ask Hanji or Erwin. Infact, he hasn't seem them since last week, since they gave him some medication to help with the pain and his depression.

He's been hanging around with Levi since then, and they have been dating, Eren wonders how everyone is going to take it, since the girls are pretty much leaches to Levi and follow him around already everywhere. But, what worries Eren more is Petra, it turns out Levi didn't go on that date with her because of the incident at school. And them two knew that she didn't like that.

Currently, the two of them are walking to school, hand in hand in a comfortable silence. Eren had his eyes cast down towards the floor the entire time, so when he saw the familiar crack of the pavement that was always there, Eren looked up to see the school in the distance and immediately started shaking up, Levi noticed this and gave Eren a reassuring squeeze to his hand.

Levi gave Eren a small smile, and Eren gave Levi one back before facing forward again.

As soon as they stepped into the corridors, people began giving them weird looks and some others whispered clearly about them. They had managed to get to their lockers, which were separated and started taking the stuff out they need for thier next class. Levis' locker just had to be on the other side of the school.

After eren had almost got everything out, when the locker slammed shut in his face, he just about managed to move his face out the way before getting hit. He jolted back away from the locker and turned to see who had slammed it, and it was none other than Petra. She didn't waste a second in smashing his face straight into his locker. His cheek was squished against it and it hurt like hell, stinging as more pressure was used. He kept his hands against the locker so be could at least try and push against it to free himself, but it was no use.

She had kept him there until the familiar sound of footsteps rounded the corner. She immediately let go, and turned to see Levi, just at that time walking around the corner, his face still emotionless as ever.

"Hey Levi-poo~, what'cha doing here?" Again hearing the flirty tone, Eren rolled his eyes at her and faced Levi, who was staring directly at him, noticing the red mark that was on his cheek.

"The fuck is that!?" Levi yelled, pointing at Erens' cheek, but facing Petra. He was beyond pissed, it was only a mark but with what Eren has been through, it made him mad.

"What are you talking about?" She turned to look at Eren, who was behind her, and smirked because she knew Levi couldn't see it. "That? Eren slapped me and I just decided to pay it back and slap him back." Levis' eyes widened, and so did Erens'. But she didn't even slap me, and I didn't even hit her!

"What! I didn't even touch you, you were the one who came up to me for no reason and pushed me against my locker!" Eren just shouted loud enough so that he knew Levi could hear. But, for some unknown reason, Levi didn't believe him.

"Eren, you seriously hit a girl! This isn't like you, was it the medication Hanji gave to you?" Erens' eyes widened for a second time, and Petras' smirk got wider.

"You believe her! Levi, I wouldn't hit a girl. What's wrong with you!" Levi didn't answer, but he just walked off and headed to his next lesson.

"He doesn't even believe you. Pfft, guess I have a chance now." Petra chuckled and walked off in the same direction as Levi. Eren felt betrayed, his own boyfriend didn't believe him.

I'm so fucked up, of course no one believes me anymore. He probably just played around with liking me, and what we did didn't mean anything to him. Fuck life.