Chapter twelve - Not alone anymore.

(Listening to the video writing this made me cry ngl)

Third P.o.v:

"EREN!" Levi and Petra shouted in unison, running towards Eren. As Eren jumped, Petra remembered all of the things they did together. When they met, what they did, when they would stay at each others house to eat, before Erens' mom died. It was like dying, seeing all the memories and moments you had together flash before your eyes.

They both just had managed to grab Erens' hands before he got too far, Petra holding his left and Levi holding his right. His body immediately stopped falling, because of the grip the two had on him.

"W-what?" He looked up at the two with tear filled eyes. "W-what are you guys doing? Let me go, please." Petra gritted her teeth, no matter how long they hadn't been friends, she could still tell that Eren had gained some weight. Which was a good thing. She let out a small chuckle thinking about it.

"W-what's so funny?" Levi asked, his teeth gritted also, trying to keep Eren up. Petra ignored the question and kept her eyes on Eren.

"Hey Eren, come on, let's get you up here." He didn't want to, he wanted to die right here and now. There was no point in living if people were just gonna pretend to like you. He shook his head, no, he tried getting out of their grip but they were holding on too strong.

He gave up and looked down, the water beneath him was moving slowly, heading south. It looked like a crystal, blue colour. The waves hit rocks that were protruding above the water level.

He sighed, looked up and nodded, agreeing for them to pull him up.

"Fucking hell, you're heavy." Levi gritted his teeth, trying to pull him up, aswell as Petra.

They managed to get him onto the bridge, they all fell with a thump, catching their breaths. Suddenly, a familiar voice appeared from their left.

"Oi, Jaeger! What are you doing with our Petra?" The three on the bridge turned their head up to see Olou, Eld and Gunther standing at one end of the bridge, all each had their arms crossed and had an angry look on their face. Why are they pissed? Eren thought.

"What are you guys doing here?" Petra asked, getting up and helping Eren and Levi up too. They all dusted their clothes and turned to the other three, to see that they were closer than before, and they were all looking at Eren.

What's up with them today? Petra thought in her head.

"We decided to follow you, isn't that obvious?" Olou shot back.

"Someone's on their period." Eren muttered, which caused Petra to laugh. Eren smirked and laughed along her.

Olou was beyond pissed, and went for Eren, but Eren saw it coming, he moved out the way just in time. Olou fell on his face, while everyone tried to chuckle quietly but didnt work, Olou was embarrassed that everyone saw him fall, obviously anyone would get embarrassed if you did that in public.

"I think there's a disease going around-" Levi immediately stopped laughing. A disease? I'm gonna get infected! Shit. "-everyone seems to be laughing a lot today." Eren turned around when he heard footsteps retreating down the bridge, he saw Levi walking away, and was confused.

"Levi? You alright?" Eren yelled to Levi. Levi turned around and replied with something that made them laugh harder. There really is a disease.

"You said there was a disease! So I'm going home!"

~•~ Time Skip ~•~

Erens P.o.v:

We stopped laughing when it started getting dark, it's getting close to winter which meant it would get dark around 5:00, which also meant that we missed an entire day of school. Rather make friends than waist six hours learning something from an old man.

To keep you all updated, me and Levi became friends with Petra after she explained why she bullied me, which turns out she did it because she was jealous of me and because once she knew I was gay she didn't know how to tell anyone, since she knew our school was homophobes.

She also, apologised to Levi about lying and trying to get with him all the time, in which he just told her it was fine. But she just kept apologising.

Oh and also, her gang our friends with us too, so we're basically one big group. I just can't believe that if I had jumped off the bridge before they came that none of this would've happened, and I would of probably been a dead corpse on the ground, with blood pooling around me. I cringed thinking about it.

I shook the mental image away and focused on what I was doing now. Oh, yeah we're at a café now, it was the one Petra asked Levi on a date too, but you know, he didn't go and blah blah blah.

We made conversations and told everything about ourselves to try and make a new start, was what Petra said. No matter how many times me and Levi said it was okay, she kept on apologising for bullying me and being a bitch to both of us. It was kinda funny, seeing a different side of Petra after a while. I told you she wouldn't stop.

Once we all drank our drinks, we all said goodbye and made our own way home. I walked with Levi for a bit, until he said that his house was the other direction from mine, in which I said goodbye again and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He was blushing heavily, and I chuckled before waving to him and turning the other way.

I guess life gave me another chance.

_________________________________________

Word Count: 972

Next chapter is the last, I made it shorter. But the last chapter will be a three-year timeskip.

(Re-edited)

Book by: EmilyJaeger12