Chapter six - I'm a monster.

Erens P.o.v:

I ran and didn't stop for anything. This is a risky thing, you never know what could happen. Grisha could kill him, rape him or torture him. My heart was beating at a high rate, wasn't slowing down one bit, I was scared for Levi.

I swear to fucking god! My legs are so slow.

I made it to my front door, panting heavily. I slammed my entire body into my door, I think the hinges might of broke off, I also think my arm broke too.

I fall to the floor, hands keeping me up, and repeatedly trying to catch my breath. I finally look up and around my house and see Grisha talking with Levi on our couch.

"Oh hey, Son. Are you alright?" I ignore his 'worrying' and glance at Levi to see if he's alright, but he looks disgusted. Probably because he called me Son, or because I'm here.

"Whatever. Levi." He looks over to me, when I called his name. "Can you stand outside for a while, maybe go on a walk. Please." He looked at me confused but stood up, looked at Grisha then went outside and shut the door, his footsteps descending.

~•~ ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ ~•~

"Soo." I start off, I didn't know where I was going with this, but I made it up on the spot. "What do you think you were doing back in the hospital?" He smirked at me, both of his hands grabbing both my shoulders and slammed me into the wall. I groaned in pain, my vision already going blurry, and before I almost blacked out-

SMACK.

He slapped my right cheek, which still hurt from a week ago, and forced my head up.

"Dont you dare go to sleep! You're lucky I'm not doing this in front of your' boyfriend." B-boyfriend? He thinks we're dating!

His screaming gave me a headace, and when I got kneed in my stomach, on instinct I yelled, "Fuck! Please just kill me already!" Tears were leaking from my eyes because of the pain, but when he said his next few words,I felt sick.

"I wish you were dead already, no one loves or cares about you. You're a Nobody! I'm disappointed that you're my son!" Tears were flowing down my face, my lip was quivering and I looked and felt terrible. I was still being held up by his shoulder, and my head was still faced to the floor.

That was until he started to drag me towards the stairs. I already knew what was going to happen, but if I tried to move now, he would do it here instead.

When we made it to his bedroom, he threw me onto the bed, hovered over me and unzipped his pants, after unbuckling the belt. I decided that now I should try to stop him, it's happened many times before but since I asked Levi to stay outside for a while, I'm scared that he might come in and see this.

While he was getting his pants off, I tried crawling off the bed, but his hand caught my leg and dragged me down closer to his boxers.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I don't want this! I didn't consent to this! You're my Dad!" I was still under him and his cock was in my face. Tears rolled down my face again, I knew that there was no way out of this.

I felt his hands grasp my trousers, along with my boxers and pull them down. There's definately no way of getting out of this. I gasped when I felt something big touch my entrance, I cried and yelled for him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. He touched my member and started stroking it, and I couldn't stop crying. I was about to be raped! No one could help me either. He proceeded to stroke his hand up and down my (large) memeber fast, causing me to moan loudly. No stop moaning. I couldn't it felt good.

"A-ahhh~!" I yelled in my head to stop but I couldn't, my body liked it but I, myself, didn't. Without any type of warning, he shoved his into me.

"N-no! Stop don't- Ahh~" He hit my prostate and kept slamming into me until he cummed at least six times into me. I felt disgusting, I needed to wash myself at least twenty times after this.

~•~⚠ TRIGGER WARNING END ⚠~•~

He got up and put on his clothes before going downstairs. I did the same, but not going downstairs, until around a minute later a loud thud came from downstairs. I got up and started limping towards the stairs, I was groaning in pain and a headace was starting to form again. I made it to the second-last step, before seeing Grisha in front of me on the floor. I hesitantly looked up and saw Levi standing at the bottom of the stairs, his eyebrows furrowed closely together and his mouth was like a deep frown.

Levis P.o.v:

I walked out and away from door, but instead of going on a walk, I went towards one of the living room windows. I pulled my phone out and started to record, whatever was going to happen, I could record and show it to the police. I wasn't paying attention, so when I heard a loud smack, I immediately listened into their conversation.

"Dont you dare go to sleep! You're lucky I'm not doing this in front of your' boyfriend." I don't mind dating him. Wait. Sorry. I continued watching.

His Dad was screaming at him non-stop and I felt like going in there and punching his dad when Eren got kneed in stomach.

"Fuck! Please just kill me already!" Tears were falling down his face, and I really wanted to just run in and comfort him, but when he said his next few words, I was contemplating it.

"I wish you were dead already, no one loves or cares about you. You're a Nobody! I'm disappointed that you're my son!" Shut up. I love him and care about him, that just proves you wrong.

I started panicking when he started to pull Eren by his arm towards the stairs, and Eren just let it happen. When they finally got into, what I assumed was either Erens' or his Dads' bedroom, all I could hear were moans and screams. I didn't like it, I wanted to go in there and punch the shit out of his dad.

~•~ Time Skip ~•~

I slowly made my way into the house. Did I say slowly? Nah, I just rammed my entire body into the door and I think it's even more broken than before. I walked towards their couch and crouched behind it, peaking my head over it just in case I saw him coming down.

After a while, he did finally come down, and when he saw the door on the floor he went towards it.

"What the fuck?" He picked it up and placed it next to where the door was before. He went back towards the stairs, probably going to grab Eren, but before he could, I ran up behind him and punched him in the back of his head. He fell to the floor, probably unconscious, while blood started pooling out from the back of his head.

Seconds later, the sound of grunts and footsteps were heard in front of me, I turned my head up to see a shirtless Eren looking at me, with no emotion in his eyes.

_________________________________________

Word Count: 1262

Hey peeps,
I'm not gonna say it bc you know I'm re-editing each and every chapter, but if you don't see anything with the word Re-edited in it then it hasn't been yet.

Anyway, I hope you didn't enjoy this chapter bc it was disguisting.

Book by: EmilyJaeger12