Chapter ten - Smut.

Third P.o.v:

Eren looked into Levis' eyes while he grabbed his hands and pinned them above him, Eren went down and licked from his V-line to his neck, very slowly, which was painful for Levi. From top to bottom, Eren sucked on Levis' chest, abs, collarbone, neck and bit on his ear, which made Levi moan everytime.

Eren eventually made his way back down to Levis' pants,  unzipping them with teeth while keeping eye contact with Levi. To Levi, it was really hot, he wanted Eren to deal with his arousal.

He let one of his hands leave Levi's wrists so he could pull his trousers down revealing an extremely hard cock underneath the fabric of his boxers.

"You sure you want to do this?" Eren wanted to make sure Levi was alright with this, and not wanting to make this feel forced. Levi nodded, not trusting his voice. Eren also nodded, his hand slowly went into Levis' boxers and pulled out a rather large cock, looked to be around six inches.

Never looking away from Levi, Eren revealed his own seven inched, and put it against Levis. Eren took both his and Levis' shirt off, before showing Levi four fingers, Levi knew what that meant and coated Erens' fingers in saliva. After Eren thought it was enough, he pulled them out and pushed one into Levi. Pushing it deep letting Levi get used to it.

Once Levi had nodded, Eren put the second one in, pumping them in and out, when Eren had put all four of them in, because it was going to be painful without the preparation, Levi had to say that he felt full and loved the feeling, but when Eren pulled them out he didn't mean to let out a whimper from of the loss of pleasure.

Eren didn't warn him when he slowly started to push himself into him. Levi was glad that he told Hanji and Erwin to leave and lock the door otherwise they would've heard all of this. He let out a loud and high-pitched moan when  Eren uncontrollably started moving his hips into him. Eren then grabbed Levis' member, slowly moving his hands up and down, teasing Levi. He wanted Eren to go faster while doing both.

"E-eren. .Go fa-faster. Ngh~." Eren listened and went faster into him, and instead of going faster on his member, Eren left it, torturing Levi. He couldn't even move his own hands, he wanted to grip onto something, the pleasure felt too good. "Eren. . .please- Ah~. Please let me grip onto something." Again, Eren obeyed and let go of Levis' wrists and instead placed his hands on either side of Levis' head.

Levi, straight away, gripped onto Erens' back and clawed on it, which made Eren move faster. He felt it was a good time to go back to Levis' cock, so with the space he had, Eren moved his head down to Levis' member and wrapped his mouth around it, bobbing his head up and down. Levi knew he was close, so to warn Eren he shouted,

"I-I'm gonn-a cum- Ngh~ a-ahh~." Levis' eyes rolled back and his back arched, when he came into Erens' mouth, who swallowed it all, then proceeded to cum into Levi. After that, Eren groaned and collapsed ontop of Levi, breathing heavily.

"So. . .how did I do for my first time?" Eren asked breathlessly.

"W-what!. .T-that was your first time!? That w-was amazing, Eren!" Levi wanted to know how he was that good at it, it felt too good, Levi wanted to do it again, but his hips were already starting to hurt, and he needed a shower.

"Need help?" Eren noticed that he wanted a shower, also because he needed one too, and Levi clearly couldn't move. Levi nodded, since he still couldn't breath right. Eren got up, picked Levi up bridal style, and took him into the bathroom. He placed Levi on the counter and tutned the tap on for the bath.

"Do you mind if I join you, by the way?" Levi turned to him and nodded with a smile. "Oki doke."

"S-so about what I said earlier. I guess you thought about it?" Levi asked hoping Eren felt the same way.

"Of course I did. I love you, Levi." Levi definately didn't expect that answer, but said it back.

"I love you too, Eren." Eren smiled and checked on the bath, turning it off and got in. Also, motioning Levi to get in.

_________________________________________

Word Count: 776

Short again.

(Re-edited)

Book by: EmilyJaeger12