Chapter seven - How?

Third P.o.v:

Levi didnt hesitate, he was too pissed off to focus on anything else, he lifted his fist up and punched Grisha in the same spot he did before. Blood came flooding out from his nose and mouth, some how. Levi kept on smashing his head against the floor too and sometimes going after his 'area' and stomach.

By the time Levi thought he was finished, Grishas' body was coverd in blood. Everywhere. Eren didn't interfere, he didn't care what happened to his dad, he's a rapist and abusive.

"What are we going to do with him now? Eren questioned, looking at Grisha's almost lifeless body. Levi had to think about something, before answering.

"Bury his body alive?" Eren's eyes widened, sure he wanted him dead, but at least kill him before burying him. "Look, Eren. He deserves this, and you know it. What do you want to do with him?"

Eren stood there for a while, but thought about it and walked into the kitchen and motioned Levi to follow, which he obviously does.

"Soo, If we were to bury him, we would obviously have to clean all the blood up and the scent of it too. Its quite strong. You can smell it from in here, too." Levi agreed with a nod. "So, When and where do you want to bury him? But! We have to come up with a statement on how he died, aswell as killing him fully." It was a wierd topic to talk about, since they were both seventeen and talking about burrying a body, one that's alive at that.

Eren and Levi were talking about the situation for about ten minutes. During those 10 minutes, Grisha was trying to escape. Which succeeded. Eren and Levi thought he was unconscious so they just left him like that.

The two of them walked back into the lounge area and stared in horror. There was no body there, only a massive puddle of blood where the body was at.

Eren ran following the blood trail his dad left behind, which led to where his dads car was. How the fuck can he drive? Eren thought.

"Fuckkk!" Eren yelled, anger consuming through him. Some neighbors came out, staring at the 17 year old boys outside the house with a blood trail behind them. "What are you twats lookin-" Erens mouth was covered by Levi's hand, he dragged him inside the house, before apologising to the neighbours.

Eren squirmed in Levi's tight grasp, he gave up at some point and stayed completely still letting Levi drag him across the cemented pavement.

"Calm down, will you. We cant let them know what happened to you." They both made it into the house, Eren stood up and faced Levi with an an angry expression, "What?"

"How did you know what he did to me in the first place?!" Levi turns around, but gets turned back around by Eren a few inches away from his face, "I said, how did you know what he did to me!?" Levi was shit scared, he's never seen this Eren, he wants his private life..to be...Private.

"I heard yelling and I panicked, I had to Eren! I looked through your front window and saw and heard what he did and said to you. You're going to hate me even more but...I kinda...recorded it." Eren's eyes grew wide, panic, again, shooting through him.

What part did he record?

The video had to of picken up on the noises upstairs. Eren was ashamed much as before.

"Did the video catch all of it?" Levi took out his phone and looked at the video, while Eren was listening too it. Eren looked away from the video.

"I'm gonna go out for a walk, yes it's a stupid idea, but I'm only going to clear my mind out. If I'm not back by 10:00, then you know what to do. Call the police or something." With that, Eren walked out the doorway and down the path. Levi looked around the house, and Levi being Levi, he cleaned all of the house. He walked around the house cleaning it.

While he was vaccuming, no idea how he found it, he came across a photo with a wooden frame around it, it was being held up by a thick stick which was attached to the back of it. The photo consisted of a six-year old Eren, his mom and his dad. He thought it was a cute 'family' photo, but he looked deeper and saw that Erens' and his Moms' smiles were fake and forced, as if there was a person behind the camera holding them at gun point. Levi didn't like the picture, he wanted to get rid of it. But he couldn't, It was probably the only photo of his mom left, since it seems like she hasn't been around for him to mention her to people. Well, he didnt really have anyone to tell it to.

Levi cleaned all the house and it had just turned 9:00.

This happens in every horror movie. They go for a fucking walk and don't come back, they most likely die.

Levi felt a bit uneasy. Why a walk? Couldnt he of just stayed in his room and listened to some music or something?

Levi got dragged out of his thoughts by a phone call, he pulled his phone out and saw the contact name, 'Eren'. I forgot we exchanged our numbers on the first day.

Here goes nothing. . .

He answered it and he got greeted by a sickening laugh. He recognised it somehow. It was Grisha's laugh.

"Hello Levi~"

Fuck off.

_________________________________________

Word Count: 950

(Re-edited)

Book by: EmilyJaeger12