Chapter nine - Confession.

Erens P.o.v:

"So, to start off, I might have to call some friends to help out, and if this works then don't be scared when you see a crazy woman and a man with big ass eyebrows hovering over you. They're like that. So, I'll call back later, good luck." I give him a 'hmm' in response, after that he hung up the phone and I just sat here waiting for his friends to come.

~•~ Time Skip ~•~

I haven't heard anything from outside the room, the door is shut and all I could hear is my breathing. To be honest, I think he probably went out drinking or went out to buy drugs, just so he could come back and beat the shit out of me and forget about it in the morning.

I tried calling out for him, because I hated it when it was too quiet.

"Hello?" That was stupid, of course he wouldn't answer. "Nevermind." I mumbled to myself. I guess I have to sit in this box for another five hours, or so.

The silence was getting to me again, so instead of speaking I began tapping my fingers against the cold, concrete floor, making some-what of a beat.

I hummed along with it, liking the sound. I closed my eyes, still humming and nodded my head to the beat. This will keep me busy for sure.

I would have carried on, until I heard the sound of the door swinging open. Startled, I stopped tapping, along with my humming, and swang my head up towards the door. I didn't expect to see a woman with a crazy smile, and a person with massive eyebrows. Were these the people Levi was talking about? Jesus christ, those eyebrows, they were huge, let me tell you that.

"Eren!" I focused back on the crazy woman, who was now walking towards me. "Hi, I'm Hanji Zöe, but you can just call me Hanji! Oh my god! You have such a cute face! It looks so squishy, can I touch it!?" I was super creeped out, but I nodded slowly, obviously telling her she can.

I instantly regretted it when she came right up into my face and squished my cheeks together, pulling on them and patting them.

Well This is sure uncomfortable.

"Hey, Hanji. You can stop now." The eyebrows guy pulled her away and blocked her from me, she still tried to move passed him, but he was fast and blocked her again. "Sorry about that. My names Erwin Smith, but call me Erwin, no need for the formality." Says you.

"Um, it's okay. Thank you for helping me o-"

"Oh. My. God. His voice is so cute~. I wa a squeeze him. Erwin let me squeeze him! Please! Please!" No.

"No, Hanji. You can't just ask me, you have to ask him. And by the expression he's holding, I don't think he wants you to squeeze him." Erwin laughed a little and apologized once again.

"Honestly, it's fine. Thank you. . .again."

"No worries. Now let's get you out of here. Come on." He pulled me up and helped me stand. I wasn't chained, which confused me, but I let that thoughy slip past me and I followed Erwin and Hanji out.

When Hanji would try and come close to me, on the way back, Erwin would pull her away and make her stand to his right. I was on his left, obviously, but she still kept on trying. He even had to leash her once, and I failed holding my laughter in when she began barking for some unknown reason.

She was also rambling on about how cute I was and how I would be perfect with Levi. I did blush but I was glad when they didn't notice because Erwin was focusing on keeping Hanji away and also keeping an eye on where we were going.

~•~ Time Skip ~•~

When we made it to, what looke like a house, Hanji didn't stop rambling and she was closer to me than she was before. Putting that aside, they took me to a bedroom and let me sit down on it. Erwin said that Levi is on the way and was worried more than he ever was.

Hanji was still going on and on and it was starting to annoy me until I heard a low voice shout,

"Shitty-glasses shut the fuck up, you yell so much, I've only just came in and you're giving me a headace." He walked towards us and stopped in front of me. "You two. Get out for a second and lock the door behind you." Hanji and Erwin turned to each other then walked away. I was getting a bit suspicous.

"I'm sorry Levi, I'm sorry for worriying you. I should of just stayed in the house and calmed dow-"

"Eren, be quiet." He took in a breath and continued. "Look, I need to tell you something and yes it will be coming out of no where and it will be all so sudden, but please can you just listen and think about it after a while, please consider it." I nodded, but was getting scared. "So. . .You know that I'm gay, and s-so are you." Hol' up. He stuttered. Now I'm worried.

"So I needed to tell you that I have had a little crush on you since I met you, literally the first five minutes of seeing you actually. You're the first person to make me feel this weird way, I've never felt it before and I'm happy that you're the f-first person to make me feel that way. So I wanted to say that.. I lo-ove you." I was shocked to be honest, why would he go out with me of all people. He's just about seen every disgusting little thing about me he can.

"E-eren? If you don't feel the same I underst-" I didn't let him finish. I just suddenly smashed my lips into his. He stiffened, his lips didn't move and neither did his body, but after a while he kissed back.

My tounge licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he ignored my request, so when he didn't open his mouth, I moved my hand down to his pants and felt a bulge where his dick was, so I grazed my thumb over it and heard him gasp against my lips. I took that opportunity to slip my tounge in, I explored his mouth, while his tounge was sat at the bottom of his mouth. My tounge touched his and I sucked on it, he moaned, which surprised me. I pushed him down on the bed and I sat on his lap.

Levi's Pov:

"E-eren? w-what are you doing? We're going. . .a bit too fast don't you th-hink?" I pulled away from the kiss, I did want it to carry on, but I was scared. He didn't hesitate for going for my neck, he was biting, kissing and licking my neck, leaving a couple of hickeys all over my neck.

"Ahh~" He got found a sensitive spot, which was behind my ear. I let out a couple of high pitched moans, things Eren did made me arch my back. The buldge in my pants kept on growing and it was getting painful. I wanted him to touch it really badly. He started lowering himself onto me, and when his thigh touched the buldge in my pants, I couldn't help but moan and arch my back again.

"Looks like you have a problem to sort out. Do you want me to help out?" This was a completely different side to Eren, he was all confident and hot, not like he isn't already. I don't know how big my hard-on could get, but I just wanted to let it out.

His hand started trailing down my chest, I could tell he was teasing me. He grabbed it through my trousers, which made me let out a pleasurable groan.

"Ngh~. Eren. . .Just do it." I clenched my teeth tightly together holding in any moans that were going to spill out.

This is going to be the first time having sex. . .

_________________________________________

Word Count: 1373

(Re-edited)

Book by: EmilyJaeger12