Chapter four - Harming.

Erens P.o.v:

I threw a punch at Jeans' face, to try and fix it, to which he immidiatly fell into the floor and groaned in pain, his face was still the same. Guess I have to try again. I walked towards him, placing a foot on his chest and putting pressure on it, I then lifted my hand up and forced it down onto his face. I punched over and over again, his face becoming more bruised than before and blood was now spewing out of his nose and mouth. By now, everyone was out of their seats, some watching in horror and others looked as if they knew this would happen. This happens on a regular basis, so it really is no surprise when this happens.

"Alright, Alright! Enough!" Pixie dust, our old ass teacher, forcefully pulled me off of Jean and pushed me to the back of the room, while some people in our class helped Jean to the nurse's office.

"What do you think you're doing, Jeager?" He yelled in my face, his breath smelt of alchohol. Beer mostly. I swear he goes to the bar every night, probably hooks up with girls and gets a new one every day.

"Beating up Jean, he never stops! You always let him get his own way, so I punched him."

"Punched him? You bloody almost knocked him unconscious! Eren, you need to control your anger, taking it out on people won't help. Try asking your' mom or dad for help, okay?" Yeah, try asking your abusive dad for help with anger issues, and your dead mom, too.

"Yeah." I only replied with that and moved passed him to go to the bathroom, to do something.

~•~ ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ ~•~

As soon as my foot made contact with the floor, I quickly made my way to one of the furthest stalls, went it and locked it behind me.

I pulled out my blade from my pocket, I kept it in there, just in case, for any reasons. I pressed the sharp end of the blade onto my forearm and cut slowly across it, a line of blood appearing behind it.

I did multiple cuts, evenly spread out upon my arm and some on my calfs and thighs. I got some toilet paper, wiped the blood off my blade, then my arm. I threw it into the toilet, the soft paper instantly going all soggy. It kind of reminded me of my life.

I was soft when I spoke to people, I help out with their problems, like the blood spilling from my arm, the toilet paper helping me out. I when I was used I go all in on myself and think I'm not helping enough. I go all depressed and hurt myself because I'm not good enough.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts when I heard the main door to the boys toilets open. The creaking of the door came to a halt, and seconds after that it slammed shut. I froze when I heard an unwanted guests' voice.

"Hey Eren. You self-harming again?" Of course it had to be fucking Olou, out of everyone.

I was quiet while footseps were seemingly getting louder, which meant they were coming towards me.

Time felt like it had flashed, I didn't know what was happening until I felt the cuts on my arms and legs open. I was being dragged out by my leg. I didn't react when I felt myself being dunped onto the floor. The floor that looked like I was in the hallway. I didn't look up, ashamed that I was being noticed by this. I already knew people were in the corridors, even if it was a different grade, it was people. Rumors spread all around the school quickly. Like that one time I said I was gay to one person who used to be my friend, turned out he was just playing with me and told everyone I was gay.

"E-eren! W-what the fuck did you do?" Levi's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, he came running over to me and looked all over me, blood was all he could see, I was covered in my own blood. When I was dragged the blood smudged against my skin and it stuck to it.

"What did you do!? Why is there blood all over you!? Im taking you to the nurse!" Levi picked me up bridal style, I winced at the sharp pain running around my body, blood pooling out of my cuts faster.

In a short amount of time, we made it to the nurse. My breathing was becoming shallow and I felt my eye-sight becoming blurry. Levi placed me on the bed and all I saw before my eyes gave out on me, was Levi in the nurses' face.

"Call the ambulance! Hes hardly breathing!"

"Come Eren stay with me! I don't want to lose you so soon! I wanted to get to know you!"

I couldn't move, my hearing was working but my body refused to move. My eyes glued shut, I felt paralyzed.

Is this the end?

Dying young, single, with no one giving a single shit about me? Except Levi.

I deserved to die anyway. I hope I never wake up. . .

The world was cruel to me ever since I was six, for 11 years, Ive been abused, for 5 I've been bullied, it gets worse and worse everyday...
And now its come to an end.

I hope anyway.

_________________________________________

Word Count: 925

(Re-edited)

Book by: EmilyJaeger12