The 'family'

Me, Hope and mom have been the only ones as family for seven years.
Now my father and his side of the family are coming back...and I have no idea what the hell is gonna happen.

I woke up in mine and Hope's shared bedroom. I heard voices outside so I skipped over to my sister's bed and woke her up. Mom walked in a few minutes later and helped us get ready.
The mom Hope and me went to the front door where I saw my father. "Hello" Hope said her voice timid. They just stared at us...after a while it got creepy.. so "Hi.. I'm faith this is hope" I said then looked at mom and asked if we could go and play in the garden. They were suprised at how bold I was and I just walked off towards the garden with my book and sat beneath a tree.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my father and hope going for a walk and I was happy that they were spending time together.
But then hope told the Mikaelsons that I didn't have any powers whatsoever and they didn't spare a glance at me and started neglecting me.
The only people to ever pay attention to me was uncle kol, uncle Marcel, and aunt Davina.

The ignorence and neglegence  only worsened over the years                    
And one day I had enough...