FIRST DAY IN BEACON HILLS.

I drove and drove until I reached beacon hills CA. I had some money saved. See since I was the 'human' and mom and dad never really cared I had to buy my own stuff. I had a job at the mystic grill and well I saved a lot. I also bought my own car. I bought a house in beacon to live... I had a witch who owed me a favour...cause I saved her from a vamp. The vampire had injected her with a lot of witch hazel but since I had been training all my life I could easily take him down.
I needed an adult to stay with me so that people didn't get suspicious so I asked the witch to bring back my dead uncle Finn. And she did. Today to be more specific. It was a red moon and she channeled it's power. I stole uncle Finn's ashes from the house because well my family didn't care enough to bring him back.
So here we are in the middle of an empty graveyard waiting for my dead uncle to become undead.
"where the hell am I?" Asked uncle Finn gasping for air. I threw him a couple blood bags "dig in" I said.
He was shocked to see me. The witch left and uncle Finn drank the blood and stood up. First thing he did was hug me and I instantly hugged him back.
"I am so sorry for the way my family treated you" he said as he hugged me tightly before letting me go.
"So you did keep an eye on us from the other side huh?" He looked down sheepishly and said "well being the only person you can hear can get annoying." I chuckled "I know.. trust me I know" he looked at me sympathetically. "Don't give me that look.. I hate that look." I said. He sighed and slung his hand around my shoulder and asked "so..I asume you need an adult to live here alone.." I nodded "so.. are you staying or leaving" I asked he looked shocked "why'd you think I'd leave?"
"Everybody does eventually" I said.
"I'm sorry about josh I saw how close you were"
"You know you're the first person who actually said that" I said chuckling humourlessly.
We were about to leave but rustling of leaves made us stop in our tracks and look around. "Who's out there??" Uncle Finn yelled out. I was so happy to have someone to care for me but I didn't know if it would lost. Three teenagers a an adult and a girl walk out of the woods... Well this just got intresting.
"Chris Argent" uncle Finn yelled to which everyone including me was suprised but the man uncle referred to had a smirk resembling uncle Finn's. "You two know each other. Dad?" Asked the girl I asked the same thing to my uncle only diffrence being who we were asking the questions to. We looked at each other and smiled. "Finn Mikaelson" he walked over and hugged uncle. "Last I heard you were dead" he stated pulling away looking at him. "I still am mate" he said making him and me chuckle.
"You know what I meant" he said rolling his eyes.
"Well I was. Until my neice ressurected me." Uncle said.
I took that as my cue and introduced myself "I'm faith' I paused 'well I dont know my last name yet" pushing my had towards him.
His eyes went wide at my name as I chuckled. "Yes yes I'm the miracle.. the abomination of nature.. the only human in a family full of vampires witches and vampires." I said rolling my eyes.
"The lost Mikaelson Daughter" muttered the girl to her friends who were shocked too. "Yes so you've heard of me"
Uncle Finn and Chris went to catch up over drinks and I made my way home with the four kids. "So.. what are you" I asked. "We're werewolves" said one I think his name was Issac. "And he's a true alpha" he pointed at Scott. I looked at him awe. "I haven't met one of you in a while" I commented. "You know another true alpha" asked Stiles the human of the bunch. "Yes her name was Ava Clarke. She was 10 years old the youngest true alpha to ever exist. She was like a sister to me." I said a smile playing on my lips as I remembered her and they were taken aback. "TEN?" All three boys commented but only Allison could see through my sentence. "Was?" She asked "was" I replied sadly remembering that dreadful day. She wrapped her hands around me in a hug. The boys were taken aback seeing her being so welcoming to me. And I don't blame them I mean we all know how my father is. We reached my place. "Well, this is me.. do you wanna come in?"
"No we can't we have school tommorow" said Allison. "Well then I'll see you around." I said and walked in,changed and called aunt vina to talk to her like I promised....

This place is gonna be eventful I thought...

Her car.

AVA CLARKE

AVA CLARKE.