The Letter and the gifts left..

Hope's pov..
Uncle Marci hates me..well atleast I have the rest of my family whom I don't have to share with anyone.. I made my way to Faith's room to annoy her but when I opened the door her bed was not slept in and her entire room was empty except a letter and three necklaces.
I quickly sped downstairs where everyone including uncle Marci was..
"Mom Faith's room is completely empty it only had these in it."I threw the things on the table as mom and dad made their way upstairs to check if what I said was true. They came back pissed. Oh someone's in trouble she would probably be locked in the basement again. Dad picked up the letter but mom snatched it from him and started reading..

Dear, whoever found this letter.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm writing this letter or if you ever found it or not but I'm running away. It's clear that nobody wants me here so made the decision you couldn't. I don't know what to tell you so I'm just gonna write a goodbye to those who I'm actually gonna miss...

Goodbye uncle Marcel. I'm gonna miss you a lot I love you plese say goodbye to the clan for me. I am so sorry for not telling you about this but I didn't want you to get hurt
.
Goodbye uncle bear. I'm gonna miss you a lot. you were the closest thing I had to a father but then you started to forget about me too. Please treat aunt Davina better than you treated me.

Goodbye aunt vina. You were the mother that I always wanted and I am so sorry for doing this but I can't live with this family anymore I promise to call you when i get the time to. I'll miss you aunt vina.. the necklaces I left are for you three they are spelled by a friend and the necklece will glow if I am in trouble and vice versa.

Well then I guess this is goodbye soo...

Goodbye sis. Uncle eli. Aunt Bekah. Mom. Dad. Don't look for me please it's not like you cared I also left a video with Landon If you'd like to see it please go to the Salvatore school..

From,the lost Mikaelson
Faith mikaelson.

Everyone had tears in their eyes by the end of the letter. Aunt vina made her way to the necklaces....

 Aunt vina made her way to the necklaces

Aunt vina's necklace

Uncle kol and Marvel's necklace

We quickly made our way towards the Salvatore school... I can't belive i did that to my own twin.