IN LEBENON, KANSAS

FAITH'S POV

"They are going through my memories." I said walking out of my room towards the punching bag with my hands tied in a black cloth. I walked straight towards the bag and started hitting it repeatedly.. 

"WHAT?" dad {dean} asked/yelled. 

"they will find out where i am soon enough then they will be here trying to take me home"

 i said still putting all of my anger and frustration in the punching bag. I am so mad and i have no idea why. i got over the fact that they dont care anymore but i am so pissed that they still had the audacity to go through my memories voilate my privacy to another level...  i mean dont get me wrong them entering my room like its theirs is also a voilation of privacy but this is another level of it. But honestly i did not expect any less from them. i knew if they found a weakness they will exploit it but after becoming the queen of hell and the otherworld my powers are too strong to cloak anymore. and i am so pissed that i feel that if i see them again i might lose it i need to learn control.

 "I am going to my castle to exhaust myself so that i do not kill them tomorrow" i said

"Alright but be back do not run from this cofrontration i know..... we know your strong enough to face them again you do too." uncle sammy said while hugging me.

"Yeah be back so we can show them what they are missing... as a family" dad said.

"yes dad."

and then i was in hell...on my throne.

on my throne

After practice i invited lucifer and crowley to be there with me for all of us to be together as a family