THE DAY I FOUND OUT...

It's been a week since I've been staying with the winchesters. They've been training me and now I can beat both there asses. Today they said that someone was coming to check up on them.

I woke up and put on my outfit (above) and went downstairs

I saw a man in a trench coat and as soon as he saw me his eyes went wide.
The next thing he did suprised me.
He....bowed down to me.
"Queen" he said.
"I..I think you have mistaken me for someone else I'm a human".
"You're far from human" he said.
"What do you mean cas?" Said Dean.
"Maybe you should sit down." He said looking at me.
After we sat down he started.
"You faith Mikaelson are a changeling. A powerful one..you are destined to be the queen of the magic supernatural which entail faries, witches, warlocks and so on.. you were born for this but you haven't activated your powers yet. When you do you'll be completely immortal not even a white oak stake can kill you... Nothing can only you yourself can. You will have have the powers of all types of faries and witches. The faries include..
FIRE FAIRY
MIND FAIRY
WATER FAIRY
WIND FAIRY
LIGHT FAIRY
AND FOREST FAIRY.
You'll be able to control every element and every supernatural including angels and demons and the devil will respect you and follow you."
"That's a lot to take in" I said taking a shaky breath.
"How do I activate it. ?"
"When you turn 19" he said.
"That's in a week!!"
"Then I'll be here evey step of the way to help you to teach you learn control I promise"
"Thank you castiel" I said.
"Your welcome queen"
"I'm gonna go to bed".
After reaching home I called uncle kol but he didn't pick up neither did aunt Davina.
It's been a while since I spoke to them...I hope they're allright.