Last day with the Mikaelsons.

I woke up to the the sun shining in my eyes I remembered what day it is and a smile made it's way onto my face immediately
It was mine and Hope's16 birthday..

I woke up to the the sun shining in my eyes I remembered what day it is and a smile made it's way onto my face immediatelyIt was mine and Hope's16 birthday

I put on my outfit and skipped downstairs to the kitchen where I saw dad, mom, uncle Elijah and aunt Rebekah..I walked up to them "good morning everyone" I said excited for the wishes to come but they never did.. "morning.. you look happy you must be really happy for your sister's birthday" uncle Elijah said. I was confused.
"Yeah..I guess I am.. but you do remember what today is don't you?"
"It's your sister's birthday what else could it be?"dad asked "nothing" tears started to brim in my my eyes but I didn't...I couldn't let them fall...
Hope came downstairs and every one wished her happy birthday including me. She didn't even bother to look at me as she was the almighty tribrid that everyone bowed to.
I walked back up to my room sighing..this was the last straw I couldn't take it anymore.
I called my friend Josh and asked him to meet me at our hangout which was an abandoned house. See since I wasn't supernatural I was sent to mystic high the mundane school. I was bullied a lot there when people found out that me and my sister went to diffrent schools. I didn't mind it tho because I had two friends Josh and Landon but Landon turned out to be a phoneix and was transferred to the Salvatore school so now it was just me and Josh.

I was waiting for Josh but he never came so when I started to walk out of the house there I saw him on the floor blood dripping from his neck. I ran over tears slipping from my eyes "no no no" I kept chanting but it was too late he was gone. I buried his and gave him a tombstone. I decided that mystic falls had brought nothing but pain and I decided it was in everyone's best interest if I left.
I started to write a letter but I had no idea what to write about. So I decided to write the words that came to mind a goodbye to everyone who loves me and a half hearted apology to the rest of my family... As I finished writing I hid the letter away just as I did the door swung open and there he stood with all his glory Marcel Gerard...
Before I could even protest he picked me up and vamped sped over to his place where the vampires were ready to throw a suprise party for me. His clan was always like a family to me and I was so glad to have them...
They all got me gifts too.
Marcel bought..