MEETING THE WINCHESTERS.

It's been four years...four years since I left four years since I came to BEACON HILLS and two weeks since both Allison and Aiden died. I can't belive it my sister and my best friend is dead again.

      I've been learning how to protect myself from Chris his become like a father figure to me but I never called him dad...I don't know why.

      I'm leaving today. I am going to lebenon Kansas. After saying goodbye I got in my car and just drove.

AFTER REACHING KANSAS.
        I stopped at a diner for some food. I still don't know where I'm gonna stay.
I went and sat alone in a booth and ordered a bacon cheeseburger fries and a coke.
       After eating...I was walking through an alley when I saw a 1967 Chevy Impala and damn it was an amazing car. All of a sudden a man jumped me it had a weird set of teeth but I got the upper hand and pushed him off. A man in a suit chopped his head off. Both the men looked at me as if I was about to faint.
"What was he?" Is what I asked.
"Vampire" the shorter one said and the other glared at him.
"I'm Sam this is my brother Dean.." the taller one said.
"Wait as in Winchester?" I asked. Chris told me about a pair of brothers..amazing hunters.
"How do you know?" Sam asked looking at me suspiciously.
"Ohh.. I am faith Mikaelson." I said.
"Let's go somewhere else and talk shall we?" I asked.
"We can go to our bunker"
"Sure"
Faith and the WINCHESTERS exchanged life stories.
"Wow..." They said.
"I know" I said. "Well I need to leave."
"You can stay here." Dean said.
"Sure."