WE FOUND HER.

It's been a year since my eighteenth birthday and it has been interesting I think I'm finally gonna lift the cloaking spell but not completely just partially enough for them to go through my memories.
HOPE'S POV
Its been a year since my birthday and we still haven't found faith.
But now we did. "Me and aunt Freya were doing a locater spell but to no avail.it gave us access to her memories."
I explained to everyone.
"Well then let's see." Dad said and everyone nodded uncle Marci was here too.
....spell....
"Here we are" I said. We were standing in a huge hallway with a black tile flooring. Each red door had Mikaelson written on except some.
"Who's going first?" Mom asked.
"I an" Freya said and opened a red door with Mikaelson written on it.
Memory 1.
We were in an almost dark room with a lamp on and a sever year old faith sitting in a Criss cross manner under it. She was doing something but we couldn't see what yet.
"I need a book of yours" I asked as I barged in.
"Go ahead they're all there."she said as she pointed to a pile of books in the corner.
"What are you doing?" I asked getting closer.
"Nothing just take the damn book and get out." She snapped.
"Aunt freyaaa" I yelled. Next thing aunt Freya was at the door.
"What's wrong hope what did faith do ? Are you hurt?" She asked didn't even sparing a glance at faith.
"She told me to get out.." I said fake crying.
"YOU DID WHAT? YOU FILTHY HUMAN" she screeched looking over at faith.
"I told her to leave me alone in my own damn room." She replied.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled.
"None of your business" she yelled back.
"Show mee!!" Aunt Freya yelled snatching the book from behind her.
"Where did you get the paints for this huh? Did you steal them" she yelled dragging her down to the basement in her cage.
"Uncle Marci got them for me..." She yelled again and again.
And we were out again in the maze everyone had tears in their eyes.
"That's why!!!" Uncle Marci said.
"What?" All of us asked.
"That's why she never expected or accepted any gifts from me because of what you assholes did to her;" he yelled
No one argued because we know he was right.
"Who's next?" Asked Marcel again.
"I will go." Said uncle Elijah.
And we walked in another room.