5 - As long as we are together

TW: Abuse of alcohol and drugs, mlm kissing scenes aka smut
Leo's P.O.V.:
Some weeks later was winter break.
Almost everyone went back home for Christmas.
Not me and Nicky. I didn't want to see Robert and most probably, both him and Maryse, were working.
Nicky's parents were most likely busy too and not to mention that they live in France.
During the holidays more and more people are allowed to use the portal in Mr. Dearborn's office.
But you still needed his approval though.

We were in Nicky's room as we always used to since his roommate moved to another dorm, because of him.
Laying on his bed, him high, me slightly drunk.
He was mumbling something and drawing in his sketchbook. I was just staring at the sealing.
"W-what if we went to Paris?", he said.
I turned around to face him. Even though he was high and the idea was banale, it actually would've been nice to go somewhere.
"Mkay", I replied with my head on his lap.
He was looking at his room's door like it was the most interesting thing ever. He then looked at me.
His hands playing with my hair.
"Really?", he said squinting.
"Why not?", I then added.
"Ok, pretty boy. I'll take you to Paris for Christmas. I promise", he said half asleep and with his hands still in my hair.
After that we pretty much fell asleep. Me with my head on his lap and him his hands in my hair.

It was Christmas Eve. The main event was supposed to happen at 1pm. Lunch time. Dearborn would be in the school mensa as always.
We sneaked into his office using an opening rune.
Beneath Dearborn's desk was a button. Nicky pressed it and the bookcase slid behind the other revealing the portal.

"Let's go", Nicky said about to go through the portal.
"I-I don't know about this", I responded.
"What if we get caught. You can't afford to get caught", I continued avoiding eye contact.
"You are afraid, aren't you", Nicky said.
I remained quiet.
"What if I held your hand? Would you still be afraid?", he asked taking my hand.
His hands were very soft and big. His thumb was tracing my hand's back gently.
I looked at him and nodded. As far as I can remember, we went through the portal and at first I didn't see Nicky but then we stood in front of Notrê Dame.

Nicky hugged and lifted me since I was way smaller than him. After a bit I noticed that I was still holding his hand. He was looking at us holding hands.
"Sorry", I said quietly and took my hand back.
Nicky took my hand and put both mine and his in his jacket's pocket. I got all red and bit my lip not to say anything dumb or embarrassing. We walked through the tiny Parisian streets. He stopped and looked into my eyes. With his hands he cupped my face. Our noses touching. I could feel his breath on my face. So close I could see his eyes so clearly. That beautiful green I would fall for even today. There were some brighter spots in his deep green eyes. They were almost gold. I was insecure and turned my face away. After that we walked awkwardly next to each other. He showed me everything important.

At one point we were at Sacre Cœur. It is a church somewhere in Pigalle. The view was beautiful.
I could see everything. The whole City:
The Eiffel Tower, La Sienne, the Bastille, Sontre Pampidou and much more.
We leaned against the church's wall. Nicky had a cigarette in his one hand. He was about to take a deep breath when I took the cigarette from his hands.
Nicky stood in front of me squinting at my face to define how I was feeling. He always did that when he was surprised. He pinned me against the wall and the only thing I had eyes for was him. With one hand he held my chin, with the other he leaned against the wall. I could feel his warmth and his breath on my skin.
He wasn't doing anything. Just looking at me. Almost scanning. I got even closer and our lips were about to touch. Nicolás pulled back and I felt even more embarrassed.

After that we didn't talk at all. It was almost 6pm. We were slandering around the Eiffel Tower. Paris was so beautiful at Christmas. The people were all smiling and I could see so many happy couples and families. I kind of got jealous. It was snowing and I was kind of shivering. Nicky saw that I was freezing and gave me his jacket. It smelled like him. He took my hand and we walked holding each other's hand towards the Louvre.
"There's a portal inside", he finally told me.
"But we don't have tickets, how are we supposed to get in?", I asked surprised.
"We just surpass the security guards"
"Are you insane?!", I said angrily.
"Why haven't you told me? I could've brought my money", I continued.
Nicky didn't reply to my accusation.