Family meeting

Toriel POV:

So Chara and Frisk are gonna bring someone over because they have nowhere else to go OK sounds fine but how would the others react... eh i'll go tell them anyway. She pulls a lever on the wall witch sends an alarm through the building witch means family meeting for them. The first 2 to come down were Undyne and Papyrus, witch was expected since they were the fastest besides Sans with all his shortcuts and all 

" MISS TORIEL I HERD THE BELL IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?!?!" Whoa whoa calm down Papyrus i'm fine i'll tell you about it when the others come down promise." 

"So if you mind me asking, why are you calling a meeting?" Undyne asked curiously "Well I wanted to know what your reactions if I told you that Chara and Frisk are bringing someone back with them from the hospital." "Wait, hospital? Why from the hospital?" 

"According to Chara they found him defending himself from bully's and he had some sort of magic, kind of like Sans' magic, he even had the blinking eye but he almost died so Chara dragged him to the hospital and Frisk fended them off." 'wait he?" 

"Yeah its a boy about their age so yeah how would you feel about him living here?" "Well it's gonna have to get some getting used to, but I can live with that, heck maybe I can even train him to use his magic properly and not have it burst out randomly!" "Yeah that will be greatly appreciated Undyne."

"AND I'LL TEACH THE NEW HUMAN HOW TO COOK MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!" "Yeah thank you Papyrus." "Heya I heard something about a new human?" Sans popped into existence behind Undyne scaring here "HOLY SHI- i-i-i mean holy crap Sans you scared me DON'T DO IT AGAIN." "Yeah Undyne got it but  heard new human, is it the one that Chara and Frisk found?" "How did you know Sans? And yes it is that one." "Oh well Chara decided to call me as a back up plan in case you or the others said no about Y/N staying here." "Oh well at least Chara planned ahead i'm proud, so i'm guessing that Y/N is the human's name?" "Heh yep you got it but I also heard that he had my magic?" "Sans how long were you listening in on us?" Undyne asked confused.

"Well I heard that he was in the hospital, and that you and Papyrus are gonna teach him, and I heard Papyrus nearly scream at Toriel." "So you were there pretty much the whole time." "Yep."

"HOW DID WE NOT SEE YOU???" "It's not that you couldn't see me it's the fact that that I can turn invisible." "I don't believe you Sa- where did he go?" "I told you i'm invisible." "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" "Undyne don't scream besides I thought you don't get scared." "S-s-shut up sack of bones." "Guys no fighting if you want to fight take it outside." {sans and undyne} "Sorry Toriel." "It's fine just don't do it again. You guys always fight it's like you 2 are siblings." "Hey I heard the bell whats going on?" Asgore says. "Oh well Chara and Frisk are gonna be bringing someone back and I was wondering how you guys were gonna react is all." "OK sounds good fine by me, as long as they don't mess with my garden i'm fine with them staying here." "Oh Asgore what am I going to do with you. I swear your obsessed with gardens." "Heh sometimes I think I am too. But I heard a new human is coming?" "Yeah I called the meeting to ask your opinions on if a new human lived with us." "Do they love anime?" "Oh hello Alphys nice to see you here and I don't know maybe you can ask him when he gets here." "OK sounds good with me Toriel" "So it's agreed, Y/N is gonna be living here?" {all- Toriel: "Yep!" "OK i'll call Frisk and tell her to get Chara and Y/N over."