meeting the underverse (part 2

A/N I'm sk sorry for not updating the story but I've been busy with other things, but I'm back (again) and ready to update ^-^ so stay determined >:3

Y/N POV

So sa- sorry ink, invited me to explore different AU's along with chara, wonder how this is gonna go...well only one way to find out. *as Y/N was walking through snowdin sans stopped him* "Heya kiddo, so it seems you've met ink" sans said with a semi-serious face on "Oh ink yea hes a little weird but we all are in our own ways" "Heh true that, anyway there are some AU's that I want you to avoid, the list goes along the lines of errortale, nightmaretale, horrortale, dusttale,  killertale, dustswap, and underlust,  the rest are ok but those ones are the most dangerous" "Ok I'll stay clear of them thanks sans" *Y/N waves at sans and walks back to the house that chara, frisk, himself, and toriel currently occupy, you walk in to frisk and chara fighting over a chocolate bar, while toriel's making butterscotch pie, everyone's favorite* "FRISK GIMME BACK MY CHOCOLATE BAR!!!" "MAYBE I DONT WANT TO* :P (that's the face frisk made) "hey brake it up, chara you have plenty more I just got you, there in your room" "CHOCOLATE" *as chara runs up the stairs, she trips and falls into your arms, immediately blushing* "hehe you dont have to fo this to tell me your 'falling' for me~" "AAAAAHHHH" *frisk walks io from downstairs* "sans would approve" *she makes a thumbs up and walks to her room* "actually chara there's something I need to tell you, meet me in your room" (no not like that get your minds out the gutters, at least not yet :P) *chara immediately started blushing and went into her room, following you, and locking the door* "so char~ I was wondering if you wanted to go on a trip with me, kinda like a date" "oh that is not what I thought this was gonna be about" "get your mind out of the gutters were bot there yet, we havnt even had our first date, though I was planning on changing that" "so you want us to go in a trip who knows where as a date? Sure I'm in ^-^" "hey ok then char~ but you may need to pack, we'll be gone for awhile" "ok then get out so I can change unless you dont want to~-" "NO" Y/N yells as he runs out the door and lands face first in the snow, giggling to himself at what just happened he continues to the skeleton brothers house, he walks in as papyrus was making some spaghetti* "OH HELLO HU- I MEAN Y/N WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAGHETTI?" "Sure papyrus" *papyrus gave you a spaghetti, you take a bite and......it wasnt bad actually, it was a bit to salty but other then that really good, you eat it all as papyrus looks at you with wide eyes, along with sans (however the frick that works) just staring at you in shock* "hey sans wanna try a bite? It's a bit better then last time promise" *you say as papyrus was still standing there* "ok then kiddo" *sans takes a bite and is immediately shocked, he began eating more as papyrus was still in shock* "wow bro this spaghetti is really good" *hands papyrus the plate* "'bone-apetite'" "AAAHHHHH SANS WHY?!?!"

A/N thus is all I can think of rn but it seems like a good place to stop, so comment what AU should Y/N, chara, and ink travel to first? It can be your own AU but you'd have to explain it but yea chara signing off, now FRISK WHERES MY CHOCOLATE?!?! >:/