oops im so dead Chara please we can work thi-(Y/N was killed by Chara

A/N: thank you guys for reading I hope your having a wonderful day/evening/night/morning i hope you guys are enjoying because iv'e got my motivation back and i'm ready to write so anyways guys lets see if we can get 10 votes on chapter 6 meeting my new family and see you beauties later STAY DETERMINED Kingmilo/Geno signing off oh and LEMON WORNING ahed is lemon so beware all the pures out there

(Y/N pov a few days after moving, middle of the night:

[So this is where the bathroom is let's take a look] Without thinking you open the door not even realizing that someone is in here until Chara walked out of the shower still completely naked[SHIT IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD] "O-o-oh....Y/N....." "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO." "Y/N if there is anyone i want to see me naked it's you~" "O-oh...w-well let's just keep this between us for now Char~, I don't wanna know what the others would think." "It's fine but since this happened maybe I can persuade mom to let you sleep with me in my room." "Y-yeah I would like that, but..." "But, what?" "I just want to say I love you Char~" "...I love you to Y/N. So get out while I get dressed it's still embarrassing to me." "OK Char~" I walk out and walk back to my room bumping into Asriel on the way "Oh hey Asriel." "Hey Y/N what are you doing up so late?" "O-oh w-well I got thirsty and bumped into Chara while she was on her way to the shower and that leads to right now with me bumping into you." "Oh well i have a question." "What is it?" "W-well you were so happy when you moved in and have seemed to be adjusting well but...what happened to 'your' parents?" "...They died in a car accident and i'm glad they died, not that im happy about it I mean they are still my mom and dad, but they abused me and did so many bad things and they deserved to die and I didn't want you to feel bad for me because I don't miss them that much besides i think of Toriel and Asgore as mom and dad now." "O-oh OK let's just forget that I ever asked, but anyway i saw you and Chara." "...U-um...my bad? I walked in on her coming out and i just about died please don't kill me." "Heh don't worry i wont kill you...yet...anyway just i want the best for her and I havnt seen her this happy in years so I trust you Y/N." "Oh thank god but um, can we just...not tell anyone we had this conversation?" "Sure besides I don't want the others to know either." "OK then well what are you doing up this early?" "Well same as you I guess was thirsty." "Well then i'll leave you to it goodnight Azzy." "Goodnight Y/N." I walk off leaving Asriel by the kitchen and head back to bed awaiting Chara as she said she would meet me in here tonight [wow things went from 0 to 100 really damn fast. Eh at least I can at least spend the night with Char~] "H-hey Y/N." Chara walks in and lays down beside you and cuddles with you. "Aw~ your so cute when you cuddle, you know we could do this every night if you want." "Y-yeah i would like that... AND DON'T CALL ME CUTE!" "Alright alright I won't still i'm not kidding your adorable...Char~." "Yes Y/N?" "I love you Char~" "...I love you to Y/N."