x-event(part 2

"Someone else is here" *the ghost said. The skeleton looked behind her and saw you*

"Who are you?" "Im Y/N who are you?" "You can call me cross, but why are you here?" "Idk, i remember being with swap papyrus after fighting error, he left and my HP dropped after fighting him, saw a flash of what looked like a void and now im here" "Hmm, thats a bit strange, im no stranger to voids, I mean look around, but what did you see in the void?" "I saw 2 black figures, one looked like a blob with a skull that had cracks on it, and the other had a lemon for a head" "Hmm very strange indeed, the first one i can almost grantee is Gaster, but the second one im not sure about" *the environment would flicker for a second, showing a castle above ground and other monsters you recognize, you saw Asgore, the king, and Toriel, in what looked like royal garbs. You also saw Undyne in her armor and Asriel, standing beside Undyne. Behind Undyne was Alphys and Papyrus, and almost out of view Sans was beside Papyrus. You got a brief view of all this before it went back to just the white void it was before. Cross seemed shocked by this, and so did the ghost. Now that you got a look at the ghost he had a red eye and a purple eye, no doubt has a soul of DETERMINATION, and maybe preserverence? No thats a darker, more powerful shade of purple* "so whats your name little fella?" *you bend down and pat the ghosts head, which surprises you* "Y-You can see me? and feel me?!" "Yea, guess so" "How?!" "idk actually, might be 'cause i'm part sans but idk" "Interesting, but how? As far as I know monsterhuman soul hybrids are extremely unstable"

A/N: This aint done but im about to loose internet for a while, so stay DETERMINED, and ill cya later, NOW FISK I WANT CHOKO >:/