Chapter 2 she will DESTROY you.

Deku's eyes widened as he gritted his teeth.
He clenched his teeth biting the inside of his mouth.
He understood what the boy had ment when he said 'a special friend of mine', you wouldn't understand at first but when you combined it with his behavior towards Uraraka, it made something revolting.
Then Deku remembered something and was a bit worried for the boy.

"Listen here you little bitch" Uraraka hissed as she pulled him to her height by his collar.

"Call my friends geeks one more time and I'll rip your little friend off you." she said with a dangerous tone in her voice.
She then proceeded to let go of him as he fell to the floor clutching his area in fear.

Deku looked at Iida, he looked very angry, probably from what the boy had said to Uraraka, aka his future wife.Deku then looked at Todoroki, they both shared the same look at eachother. They nodded as Todoroki pulled a yelling pissed of Uraraka and Deku pulled a stoic angry Iida and they bolted out of the halls.

They collapsed into a wall close to the staircase. Deku and Todoroki held on to the walls trying to catch their breath. On they other hand Uraraka was cracking a knuckle.

"Lets fuck him up" she said mercilessly.

"No" Deku huffed "Definitely not"

"No, I believe we should agree with Uraraka-kun" said Iida fine tuning his leg boosters.

"Iida-kun!" Deku groaned. Suddenly his eyes widened with a sparkle,

"Iida, did you know that we are late for class?"

His eyes widened, Deku knew he had hit a spot. Iida immediately checked his watch and said. "Lets go to class we are extremely late". He then ran off in full speed with his boosters on.

And so, like that, Todoroki, Deku and Uraraka was left. Deku whispered into Todoroki's ear, "You can go to class and explain why you missed detention before you get even more late. I'll take care of Uraraka" Todoroki blushed a bit from Deku whispering in his ear but replied.

"Are you sure? I can help, and I'm quite confused on why Uraraka is acting so strange" he whispered back.

"Um, long story..and I can handle this by myself, you should really get to class Todoroki-kun"

"Alright then" Todoroki walked a few steps and said "Goodbye" before walking off.

"Deku-kun, do you want to help me beat him up, its fine if you don't want to" Uraraka smiled.

"Women can be so scary when their on their periods" he thought and gulped.

"Um Uraraka-san" he said nervously

"Yes?"

"Today's the last day of school for two weeks, if you get in a fight then you might miss the holidays as punishment and we are late for class"

Uraraka looked at him and sighed, "Your right Deku-kun.." shen then looked at the clock above the lockers, "Well come on lets go" she said motioning for him to walk with her to class.

Deku sighed in relief and started almost running to class with Uraraka eventually catching up to their favorite pokemon ball.

________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please comment and vote❤

If you still haven't realized what 'a special friend of mine' means then god bless your pure soul.

Bye💜🖤

...

....

.....When he said special friend he was referring to his dick-