Chapter 12 I'm on my way~

Uraraka hummed as she put her shoes in the suitcase along with her other belongings.

She put all her training equipment into a pink dotted bag. She wasn't bringing much.
She took the pink bag and the roller-suitcase and walked out of her room and into UA's lounge room and dropped down on an armrest. She looked around and saw a few of her classmates.
Jirou, Todoroki, Ojirou, Iida we're already ready and was just chilling with their bags, well, except for Iida who was constantly adjusting his red tie.

Uraraka adjusted her skirt, all the students had to wear their uniform. Time pass to ventrally the rest of the students came finally ending with Aizawa who looked semi-decent.

The class walked out of UA boundaries and was carried by a bus which dropped them off at the airport.
The students split up a bit was but was ushered together by Aizawa.

"Problem children? Listen to me" he said with his scarf floating everywhere to catch everyone's attention.

"All of you have to follow my rules obediently" he said eyeing Bakugo, "And if any of you cause me any trouble I will scream 'I don't get paid enough for this and suspend you'."

This was answered with class 1A standing there uncomfortably for before one of them opened their mouth,

"Sensei-" Iida started before Tsu covered his mouth with their hand.

"O-okay Sensei! Ribbit" she croaked.

Aizawa nodded walked to the check in counter.

°*°*°*°*°

Uraraka sat next to Tokoyami as they had been assigned a seat next to each other.
She smiles at him with greeting from the aisle seat. He watched her for a second or two and nodded and turned his attention to the window view.
Uraraka ,who knew by this point that this was his way to say hi back, looked at the headset in the front seat's back pocket and took the wrapped headphones. She opened them and plugged the end into the armrest's socket.

Happily, she slipped the headphones on and pressed 'movies' in the screen infront of her. Just as she was about to scroll down a thought popped into her head.

"It would be nice if we saw Deku there.." she thought and smiled to herself.

Uraraka finally found a movie and relaxed.

Now all she needed to do is find in which bag she left the cheesepuffs.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕
(I think I have a thing for cheesepuffs)

Bye💜🖤

Deku moves to AmericaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara