Chapter 7 The flight

Deku woke up from his nap he had already finished his book.
He groaned a bit and looked at his mother. She was still asleep cuddled up in a big fluffy blanket she had originally brought for Deku but he preferred lighter blankets so Inko used instead.

He yawned lightly as he stretched his left arm above his head and pulled out his phone to check the time only to realise he had already crossed multiple time zones by now so the time would be incorrect.
He switched on the tablet attached to the seat in front of him and squinted his eyes from the light.
He turned it on night mode and blinked relaxing his flickering emerald orbs.

There was a bunch of options on the tablet but Deku pressed on the the one he wanted right now.

The screen flickered and soon enough there was more options each with a picture visualising itself.

He plugged the earphones in socket at the armrest and clicked on flight arrival times, the screen flickered again and showed a picture of a 3D plane flying on a faded white track, behind it was a 3D globe.

A female voice chirped from his earphones.

We are currently crossing _ border and flying into_, we will be reaching out destination shortly in approximately 32 minutes and 23 seconds
Not that Deku needed her to say it, he had already read the screen and found everything he needed to know, he was quite the analyst. He could predict perfectly how much time something would take with barely any information, what material something was made from just by touching it and of course he was with just a blink away from becoming an expert quirk analyst even if he didn't know it yet.

You turned off the screen and laid back in his plump cushioned seat unplugging his earphones from the socket only to plug it in to his phone.

He put on his playlist and looked at the shut window. His hands grasped onto the window covers dip that he used to push up the cover revealing the pitch black sky through the glass window.
Deku focused his eyesight on the pitch black sky and bit by bit white dots start appearing, faded and dull at first but getting more vivid by the second.
He stiffed a bit but then relaxed again recognising the stars.

He focused harder on the stars, more started appearing, 4,5..7..12..screw it, the entire sky was decorated with stars ranging from from big, small, white and baby blue.

Deku smiled at the sky, which was once pitch black and now adorned in stars. It was truly a breathtaking sight.
He look away and shut the window, it was probably 34 minutes and 9 seconds before they landed now.

°*°*°*°*°

Deku shook his mother's shoulders trying to wake her up by now the passengers were fidgeting and stuffing all that they could carry into their cold leather bags.

"Mm.. " Inko groaned "Oh?.. Izuku dear what time is it?" she said with a yawn.

"I'm not sure but we're going to arrive soon" Deku whispered to his mother trying not to be a disturbance to the other passengers.

"Oh.. " Inko hauled herself from her seat and stretched out her legs and arms.

"Have they announced it on the speakers yet?" Inko whispered back.

"N-"

"Dear passengers" the pilot boomed from the speakers. "We will begin our arrival in 5 minutes, please make sure all handcarry is safe and seatbelts are secured" the speakers turning off was heard and Deku turned to his mother.

"Um, there it is" he mumbled.

Inko giggled a bit brushing her green hair out of her face using with her hand. Deku smiled and turned his phone, he slid it in his pocket, he found his earphones and began to untangle it then he rolled it around two of his fingers and slid that in his pockets too.

He looked back at Inko who was folding the blanket, he noticed her slight eye bags, she must of not slept properly that or she was just tired.

Deku zipped open the suitcase and took the blanket from his mother fitting it in one of the vacant places.

"I think were set now" he said grabbing yellow backpack.

Inko nodded fixing her hair.
She then clicked her seatbelt on and turned to Deku who had already secured himself.

"Dear passengers, we will begin arrival in immediately!"

__________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ 💜🖤