Chapter 16 A heckload of smut~

This is a continuation of chapter 15, includes smut, if uncomfortable then skip until you see a bold sentence.
__________________________________

Todoroki set his head up straight, he kissed Deku's neck softly. Their eyes darkened and relaxed, they wanted to continue what started in the rain, and they did.

Todoroki tugged Deku's shirt lower, showing of more skin and area to kiss. He planted more kisses while Deku yet again closed off all space between them, he quietly felt his way under Todoroki's shirt. His mind led his hands over his crushes chest and brushed his thumb over Todoroki's left nipple sending Todoroki to buck his hips lightly. Todoroki bit Deku's harshly as Deku gasped.

For awhile Deku just sat there, half unsure of what to do and fully enjoying and moaning at the kisses and hickeys Todoroki was smothering him with. Until he slipped his hands into Todoroki's pants.
He rubbed Todoroki's crotch through his underwear making Todoroki's moans run through his neck like vibrations.
He continued to rub, now exactly on his covered dick.
He started gently nudging Todoroki making him lean on bed headboard. Deku stooped lower and lower until he was between Todoroki's legs and in level.

He glanced at Todoroki for final consent. The one that was about to get a blowjob tilted his head to look at Deku, he gave single nod and let his head fall back on the bed headboard.
Deku took Todoroki's pants along with his underwear off throwing them somewhere, taking a second or two to stare at the impressive erection before him before swallowing Todoroki. He couldn't fit it all in him, as this was his first time and he didn't know how to deep throat without his gag reflex coming in. But he made up for it by sucking, and sucking hard. He also often ran his tongue over the tip, which in almost every male body, is one of the most sensitive parts.

And after awhile, as Todoroki felt a knot his stomach, he cummed into Deku's mouth 3 seconds after a warning he had given. It didn't taste nice, and it wasn't meant too, it was actually more bland but it was warm, pleasurably warm.

Deku swallowed it all, except for a single drop that dripped down his bottom lip and onto his chin.

°*°*°*°*°
__________________________________
Smut finished.

Mission complete! Deku had successfully had oral sex with Todoroki, became his boyfriend and snuck him out of the house without anyone knowing!

"Sweetie.."

Or not.

Deku turned around slowly, on seeing her he smiled awkwardly and waved.

"Hey.."

They were at the kitchen counter, buttering their bread. Had they been there from the start?
Inko walked over to Deku and handed him a buttered sandwich.

"Your breakfast, as I see you were too busy to make it"

She then sat him down and began to give him a awkward and slightly stuttered lecture on sex, before Isui interrupted.

"Tell us everything" she said in mouthfuls.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

Congratulations, you have officially read this entire book, which is exactly 1 hour and 11 minutes, have a nice day.

Bye💜🖤