Chapter 11 Meanwhile in Japan

The alarm clock sprang up with the horrid sound earning a well deserved smack from the irritated boy.

Todoroki sighed and sat up on this futon. He groggily rolled over the heavy blanket and stood up. He then walked over to the neatly ironed uniform and slipped them on.

"Nastu, Sho!" Fuyumi called perfectly on time "Breakfast!"

"Mm.." he hummed softly. He searched for his comb and looked in the mirror. Within three strokes he had his classic hairstyle(three for the front, right side and left side. The back never did really need to be combed).

He took his phone and his bag and walked to the kitchen. He went in to see his sister carefully saucing tempura and of course Endeavour in his suit sitting on the chabudai while sipping coffee. Todoroki Looked away from endeavour ignoring his glare and sat down elegantly on the mat dropping his bag next to him. He switch on his phone and adjusted it to his level of vision.

"Shoto" Endeavour boomed from the opposite end. Todoroki didn't care to reply.

"Shoto." he repeated in a more demanding tone,

Todoroki Side under flight without looking away from this phone. "Father."

"are you excited to go back to school?" Endeavour said  still glaring at him.

Todoroki furrowed his brows and focused more on his phone.

Endeavour was about to say something but Fuyumi came into the room carrying a pot of tempora and a serving scoop with plates and chopsticks. She set it down on the table kneeling next to Todoroki.

"Apologies Fuyumi I should've helped you carry the plates.." he said finally putting away his phone.

"it's fine besides it wasn't much to carry" she replied with a smile. Todoroki just nodded and began to arrange all the plates, setting a chopstick pair horizontally on each one. This action was soon followed by Fuyumi setting the pot in the centre with a small stone salt container that looked ancient.

Fuyumi looked at the seat next to her and frowned.

"Natsuu!!" she called again.

"Coming!" he yelled back.

Fuyumi huffed and tilted her head towards her brother.

"Not particularly.." liar, in all honesty he was probably doing the Irish jig inside his mind waiting till the moment he could lock eyes with Deku(while Deku was crying his ass off). But Todoroki didn't realise that him replying to Fuyumi and not with to his father enraged Endeavour.

"Shoto! Do not ignore me!" he yelled angrily. But unfortunately for him, our supposedly polish boi just loved to piss Endeavour off. So doing what he normally would, he ignored him.

Furious the man burst into flames and banged his hand on the chabudai burning the wood but luckily not setting things on fire. He spoke "Do. Not. Ignore. Me. Shoto"

And it was at that moment Nastu came in happily with a little bounce in his step and raised brow the image infront of him.

"Did I miss something?" he asked.

°*°*°*°*°

Todoroki sat uncomfortably on his seat waiting for his crush to arrive. It was 5 minutes before class started, he was confused on why he was so late, not to mention it was the first day after summer break so this was very unlike of Deku.
Todoroki had also mentioned this to Iida on which he replied that he had searched for Deku but was unsuccessful and that when he saw Deku again he would make sure to give him a good lecture about being on time.

Todoroki sighed and straightened his back, class was to start soon.
And as predicted, a yellow caterpillar squirmed into the class somehow shutting the door behind it and a full grown man stepped out with a yawn.

He then proceeded to lay the bag near the teacher's desk and turned to the class.

"Good morning Sensei" the students said in unity before sitting back on their chairs.

Aizawa grumbled which was usually his way of saying 'same to you' and grabbed the clipboard.

"Okay attendance". Many names were called but no 'Izuku Midoriya' .

"Sensei!" Iida yelled striking an arm up in the air.

"Yeah Tenya?" the tired teacher sighed out.

"Sensei, it is extremely unprofessional to forget a students name!" he said with his hand still up.

Aizawa raised a brow and took a glance at the attendance paper. "I didn't forget"

"If my memory is normal, I believe that you have forgotten to call Midoriya, Sensei"

"Oh that's right, I forgot to tell you that he had gone on a trip.." Aizawa said with another yawn.

Class 1A's eyes lit up.

"Without telling us?" Uraraka frowned. "That doesn't seem like Deku-kun.."

"Maybe it was urgent? Ribbit." Tsu croaked suggestively.

"Unbelievable! Going on trip is completely understandable but missing class? Very un-hero like! I'll write down notes so he doesn't miss anything!"

"I wonder if he's okay though.." Momo mused and her eyebrows furrowed in slight concern.

"Guys, guys! That doesn't matter.." Deku said soon followed by Mina.

"What matters is where he went! Like I want selfies!" Mina squealed. This was also followed by a lot of chatter including "Mina, don't shout!", "Didn't Midobro have insta?", " JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!", "BAKUGO! LANGUAGE!" and finally a " I want to where he went though.." which was all shut down by an angry teacher with his scarf flying around.

But none of this mattered to Todoroki, Who is already quietly sulking on Deku's absence but skilfully not showing a hint on his face.

Suddenly Aizawa's eyes widened slightly. He wrapped his temple is muttering "Ugh.. I keep on forgetting things today".
He let go of his head and looked at the class again.

"You will also be going on a trip. This time you'll be going on a trip abroad to America, there are a few forms you have to fill before by 7 days. I'll be leaving the sheets on the table, Tenya, your dealing with this because Nezu didn't give me extra money for this" he said and walked to sleeping bag.

"Flip page 32 lesson 12 and read it 50 times-"

"Sensei-"

"And if you read the whole book you can read it again 70 times" he said and zipped his sleeping bag open. "Goodluck" he said and crawled back in before zipping it back up.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

I know a couple of people want my head on the stake for not posting this in so long so here you go.

Bye💜🖤