Chapter 6 Boarding

(If you get it, you get it)

Deku was about to reach the choker until his mother called him.

"Hurry, we have to begin boarding in 5 minutes!" Inko said, freaking out just a bit.
He nodded, he grabbed the choker and walked to the paying counter running a bit. He put the book in choker in front of the cashier.

"Um, I'd like to buy these and quickly please my flight leaves in 5 minutes" he told the cashier.

The male cashier nodded and in a flash had the items checked and packed in a small bag.

"Here you go, sir, that's 444 yen for the book and 2964, the choker and told that's about 740 yen."

Deku nodded and pulled out 740 yen from his wallet and took his new belonging and the gift.
He bowed a bit and quickly walked off to his mother, who was waiting at the store entrance with the rolling suitcase, on the other hand, Deku had been wearing his backpack over his shoulders the entire time.

She told him to hold the tickets while the duo walked quickly back to the waiting area, just as they reached a monotone female voice spoke on the speakers.

"All passengers that are to board flight 16 Europhia Airways which flies directly to America, please begin forming lines at sector 24."

Sector 24 was right in front of them, they took 2 steps, and they were in the first in line.
A lady who was wearing a uniform and the brightest shade of pink Deku had ever seen asked them for their passports and tickets.
Inko quickly pulled out their passports from her beige pink handbag.
Deku just handed it to Lady since he had been holding it safely since they exited the store.

The lady nodded a bit and typed something into a computer.
She then stamped the ticket with a purple stamp and handed it to them smiling.

"Have a nice flight!"

They walked up onto the Navy blue mat, in a few minutes they would be inside the plane.

Deku and Inko walked through the hall with sunlight seeping through the glass windows, both were slightly afraid that if they slip, they would go tumbling down the steep haul, but we all have that small fear in the back of our minds...right?

Though they both still walked up the halls, Deku carrying the suitcase with one hand, and the other hand holding his mother's left hand, he refused to let go of his mother's hand while walking no matter how many times she reassured him that she wouldn't fall, Deku refused to take any risk on losing something that important to him.

They finally passed through the metal cylinder that connected the plane's entrance and the end of the navy mat death hall.

They figured out their seats and collapsed into their huge cushioned seats which were underneath labels E4 and E5.

This was going to be a very long trip.

__________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

Today was my computer exam, I think I did pretty well. But something hilarious happened 🤣
If you want to know what happened go check my feed!
Sorry, not sorry~✌️

Bye🖤💜