Chapter 15 A twinge of fluff~

"You can come closer if you want" Todoroki said to Deku. It was seven by now and it was cold.
The Sun was nearly covered by mist and clouds.
Dull light reflected off the window's water droplets.
Due to the lack of rain and cold weather for the past couple of days it had come back in high power.

Deku shifted their bodies closer, he was sort of using his first kiss as a huggable fireplace. They were both huddled together in a heavy duvet on Deku's bed watching the outside world through the window, not that there was anything to watch but rain droplets merging together on clear glass but it could be interesting if you tried. They were side-by-side with hands intertwined, they hadn't talked about anything yet, including their relationship.

"I love you" Todoroki said with his head resting on Deku's shoulder, Deku was sort of ruffling Todoroki's hair with his cheek, he mentally noted that Todoroki's hair smelled lightly of vanilla and promised to add it to his notes.

"I love you too" he said with a blush.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

Sorry if this isn't considered fluff but I don't actually know how to write fluff so sorry.

Bye💜🖤