"Don't leave me pt. 2"

"she'll be alright tom...shes lost a lot of blood, but she'll be alright"

.

*3 weeks later*

y/n still hasn't woken up its been three weeks, she should be awake. Its all my fault, i should have just listened to her she was right, she always is.

'i'm so sorry, love. you didn't deserve this at all, i love you, always"

Tom started to walk away defeated for the first time since his years at the orphanage until he heard a very faint, soft voice say "i love you, too tom. forever" tom spun around to see y/n look at him. she attempted to get up to give him a hug but was in to much pain to move anything other than her head.

"lay still, darling" tom spoke once he got back to her. he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on her head and apologized once again.

"Tom, you don't have to apologize to me. i understand why you did it, i want the power to and having each other as the horocruxes make sense." y/n spoke gently.

"i love you, y/n"

"and i love you"

*55 years later*

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD" tom or as hes now better known as Lord Voldemort yelled to the crowd with his queen right beside of him cackling along with him and the rest of the deatheaters.

"We did it tommy" y/n said to tom.

"yes we di-" tom started but didnt get to finish when harry potter jumped out of hagrids arms and went for his wand but y/n was quicker and summoned it to her.

"I WILL NOT LOSE TO A 17 YEAR OLD" she yelled. she bent down and reached in her boot and pulled out her dagger. she threw it at harry aiming perfectly and hitting him right in the eye. harry dropped to the ground. dead.

"YES, WE DID IT" her and tom both screamed at the same time along with an uproar of deatheaters behind them that ran out in to the crowd in front of them free to do whatever they wanted>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, that was slightly violent i apologize but heres part 2 i know this was bad but i guess thats what happens when i try to write with no real idea in mind 😂. but on a diffrent note im coming out a lesbian on here because no one knows me so yeah. i love all of you thank you for reading ❤️