3•

3
Tahj

"So he's alive?" Drea asked confused just as I was.

"But you said you saw him on the floor bleeding." Remi spoke with the wine glass in her hand as I clutched the pillow tightly.

"I did. Atleast I think I, nah fuck that I did. That was literally the last time that I've ever seen him. No information after that the EMT had came and got him." I spoke sighing as tears started to build up again.

     After E was shot at the corner store and the medics came and got him, that was literally the end of it. My mother tried hard as hell for me to get information about him from his mom and grandma. They both just kept whatever condition he was in to theirselves.

     Eventually we started to piece things together and I knew he'd left Detroit completely. I wasn't even mad at them, E was a grown man and he knew he had unfinished business.

     Eventually those men paid for what they'd done. I heard sips in the street that the guys who shot E were turning up dead. I didn't even ponder on it knowing he came back there and still didn't check on my well being.

     I don't know what I believed cause it was wild to think that his family stayed in contact with my mother and us after all these years and never mentioned anything.

"I really don't know y'all." I mumbled. I couldn't believe any of what was going on right now.

"His ass didn't even care to come back..." I said shaking my head as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Baby don't cry. Shit I don't know what to tell you cause shit like this ain't normal." Remi sighed.

"It's not, and he wasn't even sorry. Like there was no remorse." Drea spoke as her gaze set upon the coffee table.

"That's E, egotistical ass always felt like somebody owed him shit." I gritted.

"You fucked with this nigga?" Drea asked.

"Yes , he was the love of my life, my first, my everything. He was my child's father Drea." I cried as Remi hugged me.

"I'm just saying babe, if this nigga is like anything the streets and Mecca talkin' bout then him playin dead should be the best thing that ever happened." She spoke sipping the wine.

"No wonder Ants ass ain't did shit he knew who he was fuckin' with." She continued

I knew E's ass was a hot head, that was nothin' new and I wasn't scared of who the fuck he'd become either.

"So what do you do with something like this?" Drea asked.

"Same shit I been doin', living my life. I'll just ignore his stupid ass."

"Baby that man ain't seen yo' ass in near six years he nearly mauled yo' ass tonight. And you really think he finna let you ignore him." Remi scoffed.

"Restraining order bitch!" Remi yelled as Drea nodded.

"You right." Was all I said, I didn't want nothing to do with his ass.

It's been two days since the incident with E and I had just talked to my lawyer about a restraining order against him which was a waste of my got damn time. I had to admit that those two days were sleepless as hell.

"Shape?" I questioned my client.

"Coffin, medium please." She asked and I nodded in response.

As far as they were concerned nothing E did was deemed harmful towards me. Even though I had tried to lie by saying that I didn't know him and he dragged me out the club. I was gonna submit it but it made him look like more of a stalker and as much as I hated his ass right now, I just couldn't.

Elijah's Glory (Urban)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें