2•

Drea

Remi

2
Tahj

    "How bout this?" I asked Drea looking in the mirror at my body in the dress from the back.

     "That's definitely it." She said smacking her tongue.

     "And here you talking bout going to buy something when you ain't ain't even wore half this damn wardrobe." She continued.

"Yea I like it a bit." I liked this shit a whole lot , I smiled looking at the outfit with my face already baked.

"Bitch you really doin' a lot." She laughed getting up. Her face was already done so she only had to go and get ready.

"Well any who, I'm finna drop Mekhi off at my mamas and I'll pick you up at nine." She said as I looked over at her confused.

"You not riding with Mecca." She shook her head.

"Nah. I told him he could've ride in the limo with Ant an nem'." She waved her hand.

"I knew his ass was giddy, you never give him no slack." I laughed.

"I only did cause you were comin' Tahj, if not his ass was riding with me..." She spoke as we both laughed.

"Girl be gone." I said as she grabbed her keys.

"Nine bitch. I know your ass don't know time." She said with a brow raise.

"Then let me drive myself shiiiid." I spoke knowing that was the truth.

"Bitch like I said nine." She pointed and soon walked out as I continued to do my makeup.

I said I need it, this Draco undefeated
Bitch I block and then I bleed it
Go long, these bullets he receive it
I can't see it, my wrist look like a snow cone
Make her eat it.
Once I see her,