Paparazzi on : Damian Wayne

This story is about Paparazzi trying to get any detail about Damian Wayne or his mother. So basically them writing tons of stories about how Damian never spends time with his dad as much as Dick. All that fun stuff.

Headline: Damian Wayne doesn't like Bruce Wayne? ABUSE maybe? Or mental Abuse? Is Brucie who he says he is? Or is it all a lie?

"Bruce Wayne, billionaire playboy, father to 4 boys, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd[dead], Timothy Drake and Damian wayne, the youngest. When it came out that he had a biological son, no one was surprised really. He sleeps with a new woman each night, though who is mother is still in question. Damian lived with his mother 10 years and with his father for like a year. Damian doesnt like cameras, he always scowls at the Papz or try to attack them. Damian Wayne is always seen with his oldest brother Dick, they are seen at Zoos or ice cream places, he is seen constantly seen picking Damian up from school, or spending time at parks. They also stick together at Galas, though he is barely seen with his father, Bruce wayne. Not at parks or even being picked up from school or anything. When he is seen with him his face is emotionless at least with Dick there are photos of him smiling. Maybe Bruce Wayne is to busy for his son, maybe he doesn't like his son. One thing is for sure, Bruce and Damian Wayne aren't bonded at all not father and son. Makes me question is Brucie Wayne Real? Or an illusion to hide his abusive natural.? Is that what happened to Jason Tood, maybe. One thing is for sure Biological or not Dick is Damians father."

The article got alot of attention. I mean all of Gothan is questioning Bruce wayne. And most of social media said they would "Adopt Dami", with alot of heart emojis. Bruce didn't not like it at all.' How dare they think I am not his father',Bruce told his assistant Mary. She nodded. Damian is just doesn't really care. Dick is really happy on the inside to be called Dami's dad.

So Bruce decides to get in all of social medias good Grace's and spend time with his son. Though the paparazzi and media see right through that and even more claim that Jason Todd's death was abuse from Bruce wayne, and that Damian Wayne should be taken away from Bruce before something terrible happens. And indeed something did a few months ago. Damian Wayne dissapeared from all social media and public appearances and so did his father. [During the time Dami was dead], Everyone feared the worst from this and wrote countless things on Damis disappearance.

WHERE IS DAMIAN WAYNE?
_____ By Emma less___________________

Recently the Wayne's have dissapeared from everything. The youngest not to appear anywhere while Bruce wayne sometimes pictured in stores looking dead inside. Did he do something to his son? Did he regret what he did? Is Damian wayne alive? Is he with his mother? Or dick grayson, who also appears AWOL.

There have been tons of reports that indicate that Bruce Wayne is abusive and killed his son, Jason todd. Also with all those bruises on his kids say anything. But with his youngest not showing up anywhere everyone has questions. He has been gone for about 3 months, no pictures anywhere, he has has been pulled out of school 2 months ago. Reports say that Bruce wayne decided to take some time off work for a while. Everyone asks Bruce what happened to his son Damian. A few days ago, Tim Drake, CEO, said that and I quote, "Its been a rough time in the family and everyone needs some time to themselves." In an interview, hmm Rough time in the family, could mean something happened to a family member I mean, Bruce didnt tell anyone his son, Jason Todd died to much later after. Maybe Damian actually committed suicide out of all thatd happened, no father attention and his brother in another city. Maybe. Yesterday night,at the clevenson Gala, Richard Grayson showed up, his small fake. He looked like it's been a tough few months. Richard told reporters, "Yeah, everyone's fine, Damians just been on vacation- Dami- he uh, well he is okay. Healthy, perfect and- uh- alive. Everyone is making assumptions about everything. Bruce was- IS a good father, okay? What happened to Dami wasnt his fault- he tried. He did. He does. I- D-". Which Richard tried to finish before he started crying. CRYING. Everyone on the internet, knows something bad has happened, Damian wayne is dead or seriously hurt and it might or may not be His father's fault.

______________________________________

This article got so much attention from everyone. Everyone wants Bruce wayne to come out and tell what happend to Damian wayne. Did he kills his baby? Or was he killed by someone else. Everyone on the internet is wondering. Dick is Horrified about how he cried and now made everything worse. Bruce cant deal with this not after Damians death. Now everyone wants to know. Its only a matter of time.
______________________________________

BRUCE WAYNE ANNOUCES HIS YOUNGEST SONS DEATH!
BY: ROSE MARIE
,______________________________________

The death of Damian wayne was only theories but now have been confirmed.

Apparently an accident. Which the whole family is mourning at the moment, hence Dick grayson's melt down. The whole family would appreciate some privacy about his death. It is very sad and I for one, think we should leave them alone.
"Its a time to not mourn his death, but celebrate his life", Bruce Wayne tells people.

Some want to know how he died. Some want to know who killed him. Some want to blame bruce for it.
Some want justice for his death.
Some want to have fame for writing about him.
All I know is that Its the Wayne family's time to mourn and be left alone not slandered.

______________________________________

The whole internet have been saying how truly sorry they are. With hearts and pictures of a smiling Damian wayne with a halo. Some edits of his life. Some still want to know if it was Bruce wayne who killed his son or abused him.

______________________________________

Some months later...Damian wayne was announced alive.

DAMIAN WAYNE ALIVE?! HOW? HIS DEATH FAKE.

BY: EMMA LEE
______________________________________

ON MARCH 30TH, Bruce Wayne after months if mourning shows his son, Damian wayne who is dead! Smiling and the date in the background has everyone screaming.

How is he alive? How is he not dead? Did bruce send him away for money or was he kidnapped and Bruce thought he was dead? The internet wants to know. About 4 weeks ago, A week after the photo, another snapchat of the dead Wayne showed the wayne, with Cass. He fell asleep on her shoulder, she captioned it, baby brothers, cute, annoying and living.' So that means he is indeed alive. About another week passes before Timothey Drake, in an interview says, "Damian, we thought was dead, he went missing we just thought he was dead and didnt want the kidnappers to do anything to hurt him, we said so. But he returned a little shaken up, but fine. A miracle it is." Hmm this all seems like what we said might have happened but I am not this stupid... something bad clearly happened and Brucie thinks it's a game. He posted alot more photos of Damian..perfectly safe and sound.