Christmas

Christmas with a rich family is a blast.

        This year is the first year all HIS kids will be here. The whole family together. So Bruce had to go all out. He brought all of them tons of gifts. Dami still believes in Santa and thinks he is evil and needs to be killed but that's not gonna stop Bruce from making it special for his baby, okay?

     He spent alot of money on everyone's gifts. And has no regrets to spoiling his kids who most are adults. But still, his kiddos. 

    Christmas night was crazy full of holiday things. Movies, hot coca setting up a blanket for in the movie theater, making cookies. All Damian trying to set up traps but Alfred gave him the "Look", which made him stop. 

   Bruce might have given Dami something to sleep..well. so nothing would be ruined.

   The next morning, everyone woke up at like 10am, which early for them. But Damian who is usually up with Alfred in the morning.

   Everyone had to wait an hour before they could wake him. So they did. He was still sleepy and didn't want to wake up at all. No matter how many santa claus came there was. So pretty much Bruce carried Damian to the living room and set him on the couch to open gifts.

    Everyone was enjoying all there things. Playing around and goofing around. Still Damian was still asleep on his father side and only opened half a gift which was fine too.

     Bruce wanted to see Damian excited in his own Damian wayne but Dami was to sleepy to function so he waited for  Damian to open his gifts later.

     Bruce's top three gifts he got were: A shirt that said  'daddybats', a mug with worlds best Bat' and new slippers. Very comfy ones.

   Dicks were, a watch from  Bruce, a bunch of living essinsls from Alfred and a painting from dami, who still is asleep.

   Jason were: A golden gun, decoration from bruce. A cook book of Alfred's recipes from Alf and a redhood plushie.

   Tim's were, a new laptop from Bruce. A book of memories from Steph, and a hat from Cass.

      Steph's were, designer boots from Bruce. A chanel purse from Tim.  And a gift card to chanel from Bruce again and a sweater cass made.

     Cass' were, a purse from Chanel and a hand bag from gucchi from Bruce. Earrings from Alfred. And a cute pair of sunglasses from Steph.

    Damians were, well he just woke up and opened them like 2 hours later. A game he wanted from Dick. A bike some Santa which he totally didn't think santa for. And his most favorite a cute sweater, made of his favorite texture and cloth from his dad.

    Alfred got amazing gifts but his favorite is his family.