life of the rich Waynes 3

Being Wayne's is a luxury, with being the sons and daughters of a billionaire is something. But with rules and expectations they follow. Bruce Wayne makes press at his public Functions follow. Like his Galas.

     No touching: Being at one of best most fanciest Galas may sound fun but behind the scenes it's hard work. Bruce has to make himself and all his kids look the best. Plus with press there. He tells the press you can take photos of my kids to a limit and me. But if you touch one, in any way, I will not hesitate to throw you out of here. It is clear he doesnt okay around with his sons safely. He has one body guard for every kid. He has them mostly for his youngest who is a target to people trying to touch him and people falling onto him. So it's all safety.

    Do not sit next to a Wayne kid or Bruce wayne: At a dinner party everyone has their own table. All the rich have their resurved for their family. The waynes either sit with Someone Bruce wayne is gonna make his partner to a project or the host. But never with "Normal guests", Not rich people. His dates sometimes. Whoever is hanging off his arm this time. But especially no reporters while they eat. They will not let you even walk towards them without a body guard staring you down.

      Do not come to his house: Even at home, Bruce wayne likes his privacy. And having many homes and lofts and apartments are incredible people like coming to Wayne manor to see if they can see the playboy. But wayne manor is so gated you cannot see anything but that didnt stop people from using letters to see over the gates which set off alarms and tasers. But One paparazzi found a bit over an opening and took a private photo of Damian wayne at a grave. With flowers. The headstone made out a name...something "T". But be set off the alarm and Damian Wayne's body hide it. Apparently he was having a very private moment since you can see him almost crying. So Bruce wayne arrested the people but somehow photos still got out and people wonder if that was Damis mom.

     Dont be outside Wayne kids schools:  With no coming to my house a serious rule. Bruce has made it to where it will be consider arrest worthy to come to his kids school. Though Damian Wayne is the only one going to Gotham academy at the moment. Tim goes to private college. But rule stands. Dami goes go a very private school , very best of the best. That has security measured that holds alot of Rich kids so as if they would be able to get past them. Still rule is rule.

    With so many rules for the public only so many are followed the Wayne's are very popular in Gotham and now other states and even countries. So its only day by day each rule is followed.