Headcannons: Damian

-Damian didn't know English until he was three, his first language is Arabic which he is most comfortable in and his fifth language is english after Russian.

-Damian wayne called Dick Baba after being hit with fear gas. And Dick loved it.

-Damian Wayne will grow up to be an incredible person. The best batman and father to his ALL GIRLS! And husband. He will also be the only family member to live next 50. Besides Alfred.

- Damian Wayne can play violin and the piano. He can sing and write incredibly tho he is to embarrased too.

-Damian has stage fright. He will run off stage if he feels like it's all to much. His family were shocked to find that out in a school play.

-Damian has school friends who he likes and acts like a kid around. His family are shocked again when they find out.

- Dami had a sweet shy girlfriend at school. But he liked his other friend who is loud and goofy and crazy the most.

-Damian Wayne was 12 when he and his friend Mateo was caught Vaping in the bathroom at school.

- Bruce is afraid Damian will turn out like him. So he stays away from as he grows. Which makes Bruce sad he cant be with Damian.

- When Damian is 14 he will stop being Robin and become blackbird.

- Damian Wayne cannot sleep in thunderstorms so will often sleep with someone on their floor or edge of their bed. Once Bruce stepped on Damian on the floor and was upset to know he didnt just sleep on the bed, so every night he leaves blankets and extra pillows out for Damian

- Damian looks up to Tim. He never wanted to say it at all. He was upset when he met Tim cause he wasnt the amazing person he thought he would be. But he accepted that.

- Damian was killed many times and put into the pit. His eyes changed from blue to green as the pit affected his mind. His first time was when he was 3 and his nurse maid killed him in Honor of her dead son.

- Damian is actually Damians middle his real name is one he will never tell.

- Damian had a friend named Omar when he was little. Who was also his best friend like brother. That he knew since he was a babe. That he was forced to kill. With tears and pleas from them both.

-Dami will one say become nightwing for a while.

- Omar will come alive again and reveal Damians true name.

-Dami actually is adorable when he is sick. He makes some one hold him. And cries cuz he thinks he is gonna die.

- Dami was ABUSED when he was a kid. Being bratty and mean, is all he knows.

- Dami was told once that he was replaceable and was even shown his clones. Let's say he never wanted to disappoint his family again.

- Dami hates Gotham . He never wanted to come. To be fair he never had a family either.

- Damian will one day move back out of america into other places.

- When Bruce first had Damian, he hated him with everything. But as he starts to know him. He loved him so much it hurt.

- Damian is always bullied for his race all the time.

- When Dami was 16, he wrestled a cop over a bar of soap. He was high and drunk and it made all the better that it was filmed and made into a meme.

- Bruce started keeping up with the Wayne's as a joke, but theh caught the cutest scene every, Dami was in the bath tub with his dog, and music in the back ground. It was suppose to be a spa. They were wearing face masks. It was calm until Dami saw the camera and screamed.

- Damian and Jon will make a nature with me show, and it will have 2 seasons and will make them alot of money.

-Damian Wayne will be the world's most richest man. He will outdue everyone.

- Damian has a YouTube channel with alot of views of him viewing animal products with his aniamls. It has 20 million subscribers.

- Dami is Dick grayson's favorite brother and Dick is Damis favorite.

- Tim and Dami will become close when they are older and realize they are all they have left.

- Dami will marry a super pretty sexy woman, and she will be the most intelligent and skilled person he had ever known. To which he has many kids with and runs Batamn.corp.

- Dami and Jon will Run their own Justice league when they grow into Superman and Batman.

-Talia once Told Damian that he wasnt worth anything to anyone when he was five and broke his back. He has had trouble feeling good about himself.

- Dami is the baby of the family. No matter what age. His family will get very aggressive if someone hurts his feelings or him physically.

- Damian loves his family. But canf seem to love himself. Or see that they love him.

- Bruce loves Dami alot. He just cant say it. So he buys Damian things to hope that it will be enough. Tho Damian cannot seem to grasp why his father bought him 100+ video games and a bunch of conserals.

- Dami is always bebe.