life of the rich waynes 4

Another luxurious thing about being a Wayne is having the option to never working a day in your life. Each kid is entitled to alot of money when their dad dies. Tim drake CEO of Wayne enterprises said to reporters, " Bruce has all his kids in his will, Everyone gets something. The will says Tim ans Dami get Wayne corp and Wayne manor. " which is alot of money and things. So technically they all could live a very relaxed lifestyle with the Wayne fortune. Bruce Wayne could sell one of his very expensive cars and buy a pretty amazing home.

    Schooling: All of his kids minus Cass has attended Gotham academy. Dami is the last for now to go through this. FOR a year at Gotham academy it's about 20,000 dollars. Bruce also constantly makes donations to the school, mostly because of his youngest sons bad behavior and hate for the school. Bruce has said Dami is not going to continue on next to Gotham academy next year and the school wont get another donation. Apparently something went down and Bruce isnt sending him back. But wherever he sent its going go be only the best education.

    More about school education: Dami is now going to go to another private school called, " Miracle academy", it's a smart kid school with a bunch of different colored people. " I wanted my son to not be bullied for his race at school. So I decided to send him to this school. Any price for my sons education', Bruce wayne says in an interview. So that price is 25,400, dollars a year for his sons education at his new school. Which he starts next year.

     Special food: Eating healthy is what Bruce wayne is doing recently. Him and his butler, Alfred. Well Damian is a vegetarian, and he likes organic food. So Bruce decided to have the family eat healthy and only organic foods. He bought 120$ worth of Food, apparently he only shops expensive. All the food Damian and his other kids eat for dinner have sometime of vegetables. He posted on his Instagram some dinner his butler made and captioned, 'boiled chicken, seasoned, sun dried tomatoes and caesar, organic Salad. With a bead roll, Yum!" It's clear his kids eat the best.

    Jewelry: Bruce wayne loves to give his lovers, kids and friends gifts. And of course jewelry. His mother Martha loved Jewerly too. He gave his eldest son, Richard, a pocket watch that was worth 12,000 dollars, for 21 birthday gift. He bought his second oldest, Jason, a normal watch, Silver for 11,300 dollars. He brought his Son, Tim, a watch that was gold with some diamonds as a adoption gift and it was worth around 18,000 dollars. He brought his daughter, Cass, a beautiful diamond bracelet, for her ballet recital for 21,600 dollars. His youngest son got a cute little watch for his 12th birthday, it was a silver and gold with green gems and a bunch of diamonds, for about 16,400 dollars, he also brought a ring to Match it. The ring is to big for his sons finger but it's all the most adorable. The photo he posted with it was the most sweetest photo was just Damian looking the other way in a party hat on his father's lap with the ring and watch on his hand Bruce is holding and showing off.