Life of the rich waynes 5

Being a Wayne means be spoiled and Living the best life. But also rules and expectations.

  You are expected to be well mannered and smart.  You need to have the most clever replies. There is no slacking in this, no improper anything.

Bruce wayne only expects his kids go be on their best behavior. Which is smiling, looking flawless and being mannered.

    The Wayne kids aren't allowed to do most things,  kids or well people their age do.

    Damian Wayne isn't allowed to go any where public without a body guard and his father's approval. Dami isnt allowed to post or say anything without an okay from his dad, well like all Wayne kids. Damian isn't allowed to go hang out with friends out in Gotham areas. Only at home or secluded places.

  Dick Grayson isn't allowed to dress unfashionable. He must follow his dad's rules of fashion and leaving his house. He has more freedom then Damian but alot of rules.

   Tim isn't allowed to Talk to reporter's on any topic out of his script his Dad has made just for that interview. That means no topics like football when his father wrote let's say soccer. 

   No politics for any topic for any kid. Bruce doesn't want to get into a politics war. Or his kids to be. So no sharing about their thoughts at all. They can support and show that. But no exact words.

  Do NOT be late for anything that Bruce has planned.  One thing Bruce Wayne hates is lateness. Though he is late to everything. He doesn't want to be waiting for anyone else. Bruce loves to be organized and put together for everything.

   No talking bad about any family member or friend to The press. The Wayne kids cannot share secrets or talk trash about their siblings. Which Damian Breaks all the time.

   No faking Damians adoption, yes it's a rule. Bruce is tired of Social media asking if they can adopt his son. And tired of his sons for trying to sell and adopt out their baby brother.

    No announcing anything that Bruce doesnt not already know or approve of. He must be in control of everything.

  No outside Family members at Family meetings. Or vacations unless proved by Bruce.

  No talking shit about Alfred. Bruce will sue any slander for his butler. Also no paparazzi allowed to talk to him at all.

  No paparazzi are allowed to talk to Damian, they will get yelled at by someone in the family if the rule is broken. No going after friends of the family or be sued for slander.

  Every person working for the family must sign a contract. They must be trusted. No one around the family like staff are allowed to take photos of anyone. Or anything.

   Staff are NOT ALLOWED to talk about any family business. No Topics about anything related. Lips must be sealed.

   No staff are allowed to talk directly to Dami without being prompted or asked directly by Bruce to do so.

     No teacher who works for Bruce with Damian is allowed to share anything. No family topics. No grades. No behaviour. Or could get sued and fired.

   No questions about Jason todd will be answered from press at all. None. Not even to Jason Todd himself.

   No question about Damians mom will be answered. None. Nor about anything prior to Damian coming to his father will be answered.

  No questions about Selena Kyle will be answered. At all.