Life of the Rich Waynes 1

Imagine being worth A billion dollars! Image being a Wayne. Rich and poplar, and RICH!

     The life of the Wayne's are nothing but Fablous! I mean with all their vacations and trips and things it must be like being royalty. Bruce Wayne owns alot of Gotham. A very rich city. Indeed.

      Bruce Wayne is worth around 14.2 billion Dollars. He sure knows how to spend it. With his mansions and cars, and his private jets and lavourish life style of course. Bruce Wayne is a dad of Five, [counting his daughter] , 4 boys, Dick grayson, Jason todd[apparently not dead], Tim drake, and little Damian Wayne. Only one is his biolocical kid, but doesn't mean that they arent all spoiled.

      VACTIONS:   The waynes are known for going on trips alot for business or for pleasure so it wasnt much of a surprise to see Cassandra Cain and Tim drake board a private jet, with friend Stephanie Brown, going to some private islands Bruce owns. There was many snaps of the island and the incredible home that was there. Any time any of them travel anywhere its always on a private jet. Which are up to 60,000 dollars or more, depending on how long and what kind.  They always have the more luxury hotels and resorts booked. I mean bruce Wayne took his butler, Alfred, on a trip to a really incredible resort, crystal blue water, he rented the whole thing out for 85,000 dollars, a night! Which they spent three days there. Bruce Wayne didnt stop there, he had the whole place for him and his family so he went zip lining, which honestly looked really funny. He had a spa day with the family, with his own staff there. I mean living like kings, and queen. He also gifted his Butler, a 100,000 dollar gift card, for any where in the world. I mean WOW! They had a dinner to wrap up their celebration of everything, with private chefs and everything, all types of food. It's not even the first time Bruce wayen went all out for his Family. Trips worth alot of money are only natural for the Wayne children and staff.

       Mansions: We all know that Bruce Wayne, billionaire, playboy, loves to spend money on random things, Cars, gifts and trips and of course homes. He has his home his parents gave him. And he has a few around the world of course. He has a beautiful loft at Wayne tower which probably priced around 3.8 million dollars. Which is what Dick graysom and Damian wayne , Spent some time at. Their is also a home in Bellair, A gated community, the home is incredible, breathe taking. It's a modern modest home , its priced around 2.5 million, it has an amazing view with an infinity pool. It's a 5 bedroom, 4.2 bath, with a gym,a movie theater and a built in spa. Bruce Wayne took to his Instagrsm page, with a photo of his youngest sleeping with a chanel white blanket, captioned: 'Heart'. The picture is his son sleeping on a white couch outside, with a 500 dollar blanket. Its adorable just not affordable. He has another home, which he sold a few weeks back for triples the price, it was in LA, it was a modern, realistic home. With four bed rooms and 5 bathroom, a huge pool and of course a game room, which was Damian Wayne's favorite part. The home was around 3.4 million and sold for 9.1 million. He brought another home in country Side, it was a family home, with 6 bedrooms and 5.2 bathrooms, it had a farm in the back with some animals, also a pool and a hot tub, this home set him back about 8 million. He posted a photo of his second youngest, in the hot tub asleep.

        Cars: Bruce Wayne loves to splurge on fancey things. If that be cars to homes. But his collected cars are incredible. His has a total of 25 cars, all with huge price tags. His whole collection would probably be more around 15 million dollars. He has a golf cart his youngest son drives, around the property. Worth at least 10,000 dollars. He has a Lamborghini, the newest one for around 250,000 dollars. He had a G-Wagon for 60,000 dollars. He has a

Bugatti Centodieci - $9 Million.

Bugatti La Voiture Noire - $12.5 Million.

Rolls-Royce Sweptail - $12.8 Million.

Lamborghini Veneno - $4.5 Million.

Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita - $4.8 Million.

Bugatti Divo - $5.8 Million.

McLaren Speedtail – Price: $2,250,000.

9) Pininfarina Battista – Price: $2,500,000.

8) Mercedes-AMG Project One – Price: $2,700,000.

7) Koenigsegg Jesko – Price: $2,800,000.

6) Aston Martin Valkyrie – Price: $3,200,000.

5) W Motors Lykan Hypersport – Price: $3,400,000.

      GIFTS FROM BRUCE WAYNE: As everyone knows Bruce wayne loves buying things. But did you know he loves to spoil his kids. Well being apart of the waynes is hard work but very much worth it. Bruce once rented out the entire circus for when his eldest was little and had s birthday party. Which had to be at least 20,000. But anything to make his kids happy.  He gifted Richard grayson a car for his 18 birthday and that car was with 100,000 dollars. It was a incredible looking car and Dick grayson clearly loved it. Jason Todd was once gifted s collection of all his favorite books for 10,000 dollars and was the happiest boy on the earth. If he was alive he would probably be spoiled beyond his years. Tim drake has always been from the rich and had the best. So I guess him being CEO and making millions is like a gift from Bruce. The only daughter of the family, Cass, was gifted lessons by on the best dance teachers for her Birthday after the trip to China, the lessons costed 20,000 per lesson and the trip to China was around 18,000 dollars. Damian wayne is the youngest, biological son of Brucd wayne, he is the only one living at home. Which means he is clearly gonna get the best of the best. Bruce Wayne praises his kids for being content with little things. But Bruce loves to give them things. Damian Wayne likes games, gameboys and will spend hours playing with his friends. So bruce Wayne of course had to buy Damian all the games he wants. He has all the gameboys and anything you can imagine playing a game on in his huge room. Which way or the collecting of 100+ games he had, he played 5, animal crossing, fortnite, Mario and 2 bloody gorey games, that bruce took away for to much violence.
His collection of games probably equals around 23,000 dollars for all his stuff.

    Clothing: Bruce Wayne buys the best for his kids. Only the best of the best. And of course him self. He buys his cloths from, Gucchi and Chanel and all the high end places you can imagine, he also has his own brand... Wayne kids..and it's of course expensive and all the money goes go charity. He bought a Gucci shirt for 150 dollars, and pants for 130 dollars, he wore to go grocery shopping. He once bought a hoodie from a designer, that costed 850 dollars and posted his youngest son, wearing it while eat talkis in his white hoddie and white blanket. The hoddie went past his ankles and was way big for him, but he looked cozy. Bruce wayne posted that to his Instagram with the caption: "I dont want him to mess my hoodie up but he looks comfy so I guess he can keep it. Ha." But bruce waynes closet is worth at least 3.4 million. So his kids are always gonna be fashionable. His Eldest, son loves dressing up, in all the high end brands. He always is seen wearing the newest popular clothes with the best taste, most of the time. Tim drake wears whatever he finds, but When he is at the Gala his suit is always luxurious with sound 1,200 or more. Cass being the only girl, wears the best of the best. She had all the Chandler purses and things. Her closet is worth 6.1 million at best. Damian wayne is always dressing adorable, and fashionable. He wears only the best from his father's taste. He steals his father clothes and his closet is probably worth around 100,000, even though it Is mostly suits and he barley wears anything that is way expensive. But he has it.