life of the rich waynes 2

Ah the rich life of the Wayne children. Being Bruce Wayne's children have alot of privileges, they all are pretty much given whatever they want. Well they could have literally anything they want. They have their own private islands to spend summers and vacations. They have mansions, they have luxury cars and clothes and toys. But being a Wayne comes with a responsibility and some downfalls. So here are some things and rules they must follow as the children of Bruce billionaire Wayne.

       Privacy: Being a Wayne child, you have no privacy. Paparazzi are everywhere. They cant seem to catch s break. They are constantly on all Gothammites minds and new papers love a good story. Bruce Wayne said in a interview a few years ago, "I enjoy my alone time and privacy I get with my family. When its just us",. So as the sons and daughter of the Brucie, you get no privacy. Dick grayson hates paparazzi, they all do. He has a special hate after Bruce adopted him and they asked him if he was using bruce for the money and putting on a orphan act. Jason todd, street rat, they called him when he was alive. Also hated them though the pictured him the least. Tim drake knows how to deal with them since he was young so he is fine. Cass barley stays in Gotham but when she is she always looks beautiful. Damian Wayne. The youngest, only one that is with his father alot. The one who everyone gushes over. He is. Violent towards them and wants his privacy the most. Even tell them various threats. So being a Wayne means having every mistake headline news, even when Richard Grayson had a melt down. Or Bruce Wayne's families death. Or even When Damian wayne feel on his face during a fun raiser and busted his noise right open, Bruce was trying to get to him but their was to many people and reporters and it took a while to fight to him. Damian looked like he was about to cry, of embarrassment.

      Public image: Brucie wayne has one hell of a public image. He is known for being a billionaire playboy and clumsy as well. He always looks his best and makes his sons and daughter look their best too. So keeping up with their looks is a big thing for Bruce. His son, Jason todd, when he was young said, "Ye, its different from what I use to and B said that were suppose to always look good so it's a hard adjustment I guess".  Dick grayson did release his own statement, " Sometimes all of it becomes to much", Tim and Cass never seem to mind. But the girl seems to not like reporters to close to her or her brother's. Especially her baby brother, Damian. Damian has alot of trouble with them. Being the only biological son will do that. His mother is what every wants to know who it is. He struggles with the life style change reports someone close to Bruce. Being a small kid,Damian has been step on fallen over when people are trying to get to Bruce and one time did anyone catch him crying from falling. He fell down some stairs with reporters falling down to. He was seem crying as his Fathers body guard got to him. Let's say Bruce was more than pissed at everyone.

     The Wayne kids never really get a break with being in the public eye and after Damian wayne falling and crying made headline news he decide to have even more body guards, more for the littlest Wayne.

   Careful posting things online: Every most the Wayne's post on any count gets millions of likes and views. So they have to have everything doubled checked after some interesting photos were leaked From Dick graysons post of him and his baby brother using snapchat which was adorable but In the background you can make out a young man who looks like the late Jason todd. But that's for another time. So every post is checked by Bruce and is only posted after being checked that its harmless. Posts that might cause back lash are deleted or never posted. Posts that are sweet, like Bruce Wayne and Damian wayne painting together, are posted. When Bruce wayne went on a talk show it said he is very VERY careful about what he poste and his sons posts. He says he only posts what is good and his sons feel comfortable with. Same for them. When asked if he was ever gonna let Dami post on his own Instagram that's not him doing it for him his replies, " Dami is young, 11 years old, almost 12. I see no reason for him to post on his own. Everything I post he tells me too. Plus I don't want him looking at internet comments, he gets enough of those st school. So no. Not now." So apparently Bruce makes sure his kids only post acceptable non back lashable things.

    No talking to Press: Bruce Wayne tells his children not to say a word to the press. That is what many people close to the family and Bruce says. Anything said is what Bruce told them to say. If he said do not talk to them or reply then they dont. Though they do yell to be left alone. Or threatened, by Damian wayne of course. I guess Bruce Wayne doesn't want anything to spill about his life that he doesnt want shared. His youngest doesnt like the press asking him stuff, so he usually yells but when he did almost spill something juicy, his father grabbed him and cover him mouth a whisper something before kisses his cheek. He replied to the thing as, " Kids and their big mouths, huh?" He chuckles and does his Bruce wayne smile. Apparently Dami has a big mouth and shared something about some drama with a lady that said Dami was his mom and he spilled that his mom isnt a white Hoe, and she isnt american either. Which of course the press were having a field day with this. Bruce replied, " The woman infact is not his mom, nor his anything. I dont blame her for wanting a beautiful little boy, but he isnt hers. " This isnt the first time Dami opened his mouth and shared a secret, Seal corp and Wayne corp, were having drama on a deal in which Dami spilled to a reporter that their kid is a terrible racist boy, who in fact pushed him and tried to steal his lunch money. Which was Dami wayne throughing Shade at Oscar Seal. Bruce once again, apologized that his son was starting stuff with Seal corp, but never said anything about anything else. So he clearly broke  a rule.