princess and the blonde

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

(a/n lowkey that kinda looks like rudy, just a little bit) ^^^

It's been a long night. First my parents, second Rafe, third JB.  The whole thing with John B last night was a whole blur, all that I can really make sense of is that once we got to the hospital. The whole crew was drenched in rain and tears waiting for our beloved friend to be ok. J was pretty much restless, Kie and I comforted each other, while Pope sat down a bounced his leg out of anxiousness.

Sarah walked in tears streaming from her eyes as the 'delightful' Mr. Cameron walks behind her. Before they talk with the doctors Ward just glares at me as I stare right back at him. Not a single sign of guilt in my body for the things I've said about his family. I stand up. not breaking eye contact, and leave. I was so emotionaly and physically exhausted at that moment. I knew JB would turn out to be okay though.

JJ followed behind me not saying a word, a comfortable silence fell between us was we walked back to the chatue together. Hand in hand. Legs tired from all the walking. I colasped onto the spare bedroom that J decided to claim for himself, with the amount of times he stays there. I didn't even care if I was soaked or in heels and a dress, I was ready to pass the fuck out.
-------------------
next morning
-------------------

I woke up with the sun just shinning enough so where it caught in my eyes. I tried to move but felt a strong muscles wrapped around me. I tensed up for a moment swinging my head to the other side to see the peaceful blonde deep in his slumber. I let out a soft sigh and stared at the boy. 

how did i get so lucky?

Were not even an official and I know, that this man will take me far in life. I stroke a piece of hair out of his face. I must of startled him because he jumped right up.

"oh i'm sorry baby," I said in a hushed tone

"it's okay," he said with a sad look in his eyes. Part of him is probably worried about his best friend and the second is he's very sensitive with me at sometimes. He re-adjusts his position to wear im right up next to him and he's slightly sitting up. "how'd you sleep princess," he said with his morning voice.

my heart melts. princess. I used to hate that word but something about when J says it I can't seem to only feel safe and loved in that moment. "good," I hummed. I rested my head on his shoulder as he set his chin onto my head. "you think JB is good?"

"I know he's pulling out strong for us right now. He's a tuff guy, he'll be fine."

"hey J?"

"yes y/n?"

"Last night-"

"princess, we don't have to talk about mid-disaster unless you want to," He said in a cooing tone while pulling my body in tighter.

"my dad was there," I said in a hushed tone. I took a second to collect my thoughts and continued," I saw him for the first time in a long time. W-we barely talk and i-i'm disowned now.." I started to tear up and choke on my words.

"hey, hey, hey, I gotcu. okay?" The blonde said pressing his lips onto my scalp. "the pouges are your family now. You don't need your shitty parents."

"my-my mom is the shitty one, or so I thought," I stated wiping my tears on the back of my hand. "dad, he-he didn't say or do anything when my mom said those things. does he agree with her? how fucked is that, what the actual fu-"

J cut me off before I started to get angry he turned my face towards him and cupped my face. "y/n. biological familys sucks. you only need us now. okay? were your family." He pecked me on the lips and I did a slight grin at his comment. "lets talk about something happy, okay?" He said wiping his thumb across one of my tears.

"I have some really good memories of my dad," I softly spoke.

"like what?" the boy stated with interest.

"my dad was the only one who ever called my Princess," I sniffled ," he said its because I was beautiful, kind, and brave like all the disney princess I used to be obsessed with. I took this nickname to heart, when he left I dressed up as a princess every day for those first two years. I took my mom forever to try and convince me to stop dressing up like that," I said with a giggle of those happy memories flowing through my head. "I never let anyone call me princess after my dad, because I knew he would come back and rescue me and everything would be alright. but*sigh* that never happened."

"so why do you let me call you princess?" He asked confused.

"because you saved my from Rafe," I said with water filling my eyes "and thats something that a true disney prince would save me from, evil."

"oh y/n" He states with tears filling his eyes now from my words. he holds me tight like this is our last dying breaths together.

"ha-have you ever seen the princess and the frog?" I say.

"no, i have not" JJ sniffles "why you ask?"

"its a princess movie that I loved when i was younger, and I was thinking if it was about us. We would be called 'Princess and the Blonde'" I giggle.

"i love that name," my prince says one more time before he kisses me passionately.

a/n

me rn^^^^^^^^^^

uh yuh im back ig, miss ya'll this was y'know a wholesome filler chapter. I'm determined to finish this book so I can finnaly not stress or feel bad for not updating. I'm thinking of writing some type of a storyline with my own style and not tv show or I was thinking a fem x jj x rafe thingy cuz I love rafe but make him such a asshole,bitch,creep,rapist, you name it in this, so I wanna redeem him in that book if yall are intrested. so this book is now unpaused! ayayayayyayy! have a good day/afternoon/night my lovelys <33

ps sorry for my dyslexic in this chapter gramerly, isn't being my friend rn >:(