JJ's word's of wisdom

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

After our disappointing boat ride, J asked if I wanted to head back to his place knowing his dad wouldn't be home. Kie asked us if we wanted to all go to this outdoor movie event, that all is welcomed to. It happens every year and I normally go with Rafe, but we all know that story by now.

John B said something about him needing to collect his thoughts, but the rest of us are willing to go. Personally I'm kinda nervous, since Rafe will most like be there and start something stupid. But just have to suck it up I guess.

Kie and Pope had to work for there parents so it left J and I all alone. He opened his front door for me, and had a big smile on his face. 

"I know it's nothing compared to where you stay, and it's a little on the older side. But this is my home, sadly." JJ said but just mumbled 'sadly' part to himself, so I wouldn't hear.

"i like it," I said looking at him with a soft smile.

"you do?" JJ said with a shocked expression, kinda hinting towards the empty bottles of alcohol all over the living room, from Luke.

"mmhm," I nodded.

J smiled down at his feet for a second then took my hand and led me to his bedroom. He shut the door behind us and I raced to his bed and plopped down on it.

"Now, who's this!" I happily said with a huge smile on my face holding up a light brown teddy bear. The blonde jumped on top of his bed in a millisecond and snatched the bear from me. 

"we don't need to touch Captain Fuzzball," JJ said with a blank expression on his face.

"awww why? Is blondie embarrassed!" I squealed in laughter.

"Nooo," JJ whined.

"Then let me seeee hiimm!" I whined back.

J shook his head and I lunged over him to grab the bear only to be flipped completely over onto my back, as J hovers over me.

Neither one of us said anything, we were lost in each other's gazed, hoping to know what the next move is. For J, it was the right one. He pressed his lips softly over mine, but hunger grows deep in this boy. He soon after deepened the kiss to make it more sexual than just play.

My hands maid my way towards his blonde locks and held on to them for support. J's arm slithers to my waits as he pulls me onto his lap, no breaking the kiss. Blondie becomes more eager and tugs onto my shirt while pressing his lips onto my collarbone.

"J," I whispered. He didn't seem to hear me, still tugging on my shirt deepening his kiss. "J, JJ." I said once more. He stopped and looked up at me as I just rested my head on his shoulder out of embarrassment. "I'm sorry," I whispered onto his neck.