"let me prove you wrong"

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

My vision is finally working as I slowly flutter my eyes open. As my eyes we're opening I couldn't seem to figure out where I was. I rub my eyes to see if I my vision wasn't fully working yet, but I seemed to be wrong.

I looked around to try and figure out where I was, and it looked the opposite from figure 8. shit shit shit. I sat up quickly from the bed, I thought Topper brought me home. I felt a sharp pain go though my spine and the back of my head. I touched the back of my head to feel some dry blood.

I got up carefully and went over to the window in the bedroom, i couldn't tell where I was just by the outside. Oh my god Rafe. I needed to leave now, he's gonna give it to me when I see him.

I opened the bedroom door and shut it behind me quietly, and walked out to the living room. I  heard distant voices coming from the outside. I poke my head out of the front door too look around and see a small group of people in a shack by the side of the house. I started walking very cautiously towards the scene.

"You know what I should of done? Let Topper drown your ass," I heard from a way too familiar voice.

"Ya cuz Topper was gonna drown me," I heard a boy argue back, what were they talking about?

"sure looked like it. I mean man, have you looked in the mirror?" someone argued back.

crack. I stepped on a loud branch to see JJ, John B, Pope, and Kiara. Oh shit what happened last night. As soon as I walked out they all looked at me with an confused expression on there faces.

"Shit I forgot she was here." JJ blurted out looking angry.

"JJ I thought you were gonna take care of her?" Kiara asked the blonde.

"I thought you were," he raised his voice at her. I became uncomfortable with this situation, and started shifting back and forth.

"Ok,what the hell happened last night?" I complained

"We'll talk about it later, so as I was saying John B," JJ scoffed

"No JJ, I have the right to know why the hell I don't remember shit, or why I'm here, or you know even why I have dry blood on the back of my head," I scolded

"Lets make a deal," John B told me all his friends gave him an even more confused look.

"What kind of deal?" I questioned

"If you help me get something from the Cameron's boat, we'll tell you what happened last night," John B proposed.

"Were not letting a kook into this man! This is pogues only." JJ shouted, Pope and Kiara didn't seem to have any problem of what John B was saying.