weary

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

Everything ached. I couldn't see. Couldn't feel. Just hear, only listen.

"how much shit did you put in her?"

"dunno about 80 mm." someone paced around. the voice sounded unsure of the question.

"80 MM!" the other voice shouted. "are you fucking mental?" he sounded pissed like something was off. "You could have killed her. She could be dead. I ain't no doctor, I dunno how to revive a bitch."

"you told me it would knock her out correct?"

"yea. to get you from using less than what you did. but you don't fucking listen."

"you lied to me then."

"ah boo hoo." he mocked "it was supposed to keep her mind wandering and her limbs weak, so she couldn't move. not die!"

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!"

"and how the fuck do you know that Rafe?"

Rafe? no. on no no no. I started to panic. my breathing became heavy and fast. I tried to move my body but I was restrained. I could move my fingers and that was about it, but what could my fingers do in this situation.

"oh look who's waking." I heard rafe smirk "told you she's not dead dumb ass."

I could hear him walking over to me. I could feel him lowering his body beside me. My eyes slowly started to blink open as I dropped my head off to my left shoulder. Making eye contact with the enemy.

I took a deep breath before I spoke not knowing if I was even able to do that. "what do you want?"

"you, my precious. I'm showing you that you belong with me." He smiles at me.

"yea by fucking kidnaping me and drugging me. real classy rafe. I'm just dying to date you."

He slams the table beside me, making my whole body tense. "I don't like your fucking attitude y/n."

"oh really?" I challenged "bite me bitch." 

definitely should not have challenged a man knowing how to get away with murder.

JJ's POV

"she'll come around dude. your alright." Pope reinsured me. We just trapped Kie and Sarah onto a boat hoping that they'll work out their problems in the meantime. I could barely focus knowing y/n thinks I betrayed her.

"you don't know that." I sighed sitting down putting my hands in my face. "I told her I'd never hurt her, I'll always be there. Then I get set up by this bitch making y/n hate me."

"hey, hey, hey," John B sat beside me and put a hand on my back. "We'll get her to understand. I promise, ok? Did you catch this girl's name?" 

"oh, um. Valerie. no. Van- Vannessa?" I questioned myself.