confessions and meltdowns

¤¸¸

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

At this point, I must have called JJ over 15 times, with no answer. I was pacing around the chateau by myself, I ask the group if I could be alone for a bit. I thought I messed up somehow I can't let him go, he's all I need, he's all I want. 

I sat down and sighed heavily onto the couch. I laid my head back and tried to shut my eyes. Then I heard a call. I got up so fast you'd think I run track. I rush to grab my phone and looked at my screen about to answer the call, but the who I saw it was from.

dad

I slouched back down into the couch and ignored the call. I don't want to hear any more shit and lies that come out of his and that broken family's mouth. But he wouldn't stop. I declined and declined the calls, let them ring out and he wouldn't give up.

"what could you possibly want?" I spoke into the phone answering him. I must have caught him off guard because he wasn't talking. "Helloooo?"

"oh sorry baby, I just miss your voice. I can't believe you answered," He almost whispered into the phone. 

I scoffed, "me either, like are you gonna gawk over my voice or tell me what you need."

"I have something to give you and I need to tell you, but I can't over the phone."

"why? is the CIA listening to us?" I mock.

"no someone worse most likely, he doesn't trust me y/n and your mother is helping him, let me help you. The wreck? can you get there in 5?" He asked me.

"yea I guess," I soften my tone and start to get a little worried.

"Okay baby I'll see you there."

I sighed and hung up the phone. I made my way towards my room and freshened up, I grabbed the keys to my car and made my way over the the wreck. I was driving down the roads slowly as my fingers tapped along my string wheel as I hummed. I arrived to the restaurant and park right outside the door. 

I walked in and I heard the ding of the shops door alreting Kiara's Dad. "Good afternoon sir," I smiled at the man.

"Ahh y/n, pleasure seeing you here, what can I do for ya?" The man asked smiling back at me.

"I'm here to meet my dad actually I'm not hungry he should be here soon," I waved off finding a seat towards the back. Romote so no one could really hear our conversation. I sat down and twilded my thumbs for a bit until I felt a presents shadow over me.

"Hi y/n, thank you for coming," Dad smiles and sits down across from me.

"I had nothing better to do."

"Y/n some serious stuff is going on, you and your friends are in danger I fear."

"oh in danger," I scoff, "what's gonna happen? huh? All of us gonna get arrested for stepping of Ward Cameron's precious toes," I scoffed.